jiyong

kill me if i lie about not wanting anything from this sexy boy in front of me? i have been dying wanting to touch him, ever since the first time i laid my eyes on him.

you can say that i've been good at hiding this obsession of mine, for so long, but that's it, im sorry for not keeping my promise in the first place, i will take care of the consequence of my actions after this.

"can you walk?", i ask, looking at seungri who walks like a cripple man.

"i...love...you", he says, i smile at him.

"i love you too seungri", i says, i take his arms and put it around my neck, and slowly bridal-carried him out the bar.

he pulls my neck closer to his face and kisses me.

seungri, you can't blame me for whatever going to happen to you after we get home.

fortunately, he is able to cooperate and not doing something stupid while we're on the road, or else we end up in the hospital.

i carry him to the main door and take off his shoe for him, but right at the moment---

he jumps on me and kisses me hard, i can say that we are really ready for the next step.

i press him to the wall, and kiss him hungrily, he shut his eyes. he moans out against my lips, and that's enough to make me go crazy.

i pull his neck and starting to nibble on his neck leaving few bites on it, and every bite i left, i could hear his moan.

he bit his lips as i leave another mark on his neck.

"ah...stop.. that..tickles..", he says, and push me away. but there is no way im stopping.

he opens his eyes and bit his lips, he looks at me and slowly unbuttons my shirt, realising that we are still in the living room, i carry him to my room.

he wraps his legs around my waist and put his hand around my neck, he is obviously tempting me.

i put him down on my bed, he looks at me and says, "i....want...you...to...fuck..me".

that's enough. i jump on him and rip off his shirt, he looks a bit worried, but no one can stop me now.

when i finish ripping every piece of clothes on him, it reveals the most perfect body proportion ever. and those pinkish nipples, and peachy ass just an additional shit to make it more perfect. dang, how can one resist from this sexy body?

i pull my hand and pinch his nipple, he looks at me and bit his lips, obviously, this is his sensitive part.

he moans right through my ears, and take this opportunity to slid his hands under my skin, as i bite his nipple.

the warmth of his hand around my body, and his body scents that linger, keeps making me crazy.

i leave trails of kisses on his body until i reach his core. i kiss his core and see him going crazy.

he pulls my hair closer as if asking me to do more with his core.

"what is the word?", i smirk, he bit his lips, sulking and moans.

"impatient aren't you?", i smirk, he pulls my hair again, asking me to lick him more.

"not until you say the words", i smirks, teasing him is so much fun, as i stare at his throbbing core.

"p....pl...please", he moans, and push his hips higher.

"that is what i want to hear", i bit my lips and pull his hips closer to me. i begin to suck his core, watching him moaning and throw his head back really send pleasure to myself.

i suck even harder, until------

"ahh...fuck...me", he moans out.

i stop and look at him, i put his core inside my mouth again and bop my head up and down.

he pulls my hair and pushes his hips higher, forcing his core deep down my throat.

his core is throbbing inside my mouth and i can taste his semen inside my mouth.

he's clearly enjoying this.

"ahh....so...good...i..want..c....u....cum...", he moans, and i pull away and stop.

he sulks and begs for more, i smirks and i pull his thigh higher.

"im sorry seungri", i says.

he blinks at me and moans loudly, as i use my tongue circling his entrance.

he throws his back into the pillow, his legs are shaking, and his whole body is trembling.

"p... please..stop", he says and follows by moans.

i use my hand to play with his nipple while teasing his entrance, sometimes i bite his thigh leaving a blue-black mark.

i positioned myself at his entrance, teasing him more as i rub my core against his entrance. he moans out and wraps his legs around me, begging me with his puppy eyes to fill him immediately. dang, he's cute.

i slowly thrust inside of him, and his entrance instantly clenches around mine, dang, he's so tight. i stop while waiting for him to adjust with the size.

but it gets tighter every time i move, i let out a moan and take a deep breath, before moving my hips again. he pulls me closer and kisses me softly on my lips.

"faster...boss..", he begs.

my heart is pounding like crazy, this boy really knows how to turn me on.

i flip him over and enter him once again. he moans louder as this time i am sure it hits his sweet spot.

his moans get louder every time i move my hips, and it's like a song that lingers in my ears.

i grab his face and kiss him hungrily, "so...good", he moans.

i move my hips faster and each thrust becomes deeper, i pull away from the kiss and shove two fingers inside his mouth, he sucks harder as if he tries to rhyme with my hips movement.

we both come at the same time, i hug him from behind before pulling out.

he turns around to face me, "i....love...you", he says and cupped my face.

"i...love...you..too..boyfriend", i say, kiss his forehead and watch him sleep soundly besides me.

seungri, at this rate im not sure if you're drunk or sober. but i want you to know that i love you, and it's always you, my love.