eleven

i thought that we can finally meet, but i wrong instead i am here stuck with my boss with a bento he insists that someone gave this to me. to which i think it's ji who gave me this. 

"where are you going after this?", he asks, taking another bite on his ramen.

"oh...", i pauses, "home i guess?", i says.

"wanna..", he pauses, he looks at me and says, "wanna come grocery shopping with me?"

"wh-what?"

"i...", he pauses, "run out foods at home", he says.

"oh.."

"so..", he inhales, "wanna come with me?", he asks.

"okay sure..", i says.

and with that, i am here complaining about the junk food he keeps putting inside the trolley.

"that is too much junk food, you will die", i says, he smiles and grabbing everything on the shelf to put inside the trolley.

"do you want anything?", he asks.

"um..", i pauses, looking around and then-----

"seungri?", someone calls.

SHIT WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY

"j-jae wook...", i stutter.

"listen seungri", he sighs, "i don't think that you are dating", he grabs my shoulder.

"wh-what", i stutter.

"that is just a game of yours right?", he says, and shake me, "you are just trying to make me jealous right", he says.

"i-i-i don't", i says trying to get away from him.

"i know that you still love me", he says, sniffing around my neck.

i push him away and run.

shit, there is no way i can escape from him, unless---

"seungri where did you go?", someone says.

thank god, he's here. even though i really hate him, but right now i really want him to help me. 

"boss, can you help me?", i asks. 

"eh, what?", he asks.

"so... someone is trying to kidnap me", i lied, "please help me", i says.

"what kidnap?", he says, "shit they still do that in public?", he says.

"seungri found you", jae wook says.

i gasps and hide behind my boss back, he puts his hand around my waist to keep me safe.

"what do you want?", he asks.

"who are you?", jae wook asks furiously.

"i should be the one who asks you that, who are you", he says.

"i am his ex-boyfriend", jae wook says, "now get away i have something to tell him", he says.

i grab my boss body tightly.

"okay seungri ex-boyfriend", he inhales, "i am his current boyfriend", he says.

"wh-what".

"you heard me", he says, "or did i stutter?", he asks.

man, he is so full of sass.

"and listen here", he inhales, "i don't know what you want to tell him", he looks at me and says, "but i don't like you being around my boyfriend, you making him uncomfortable", he says and wink at me.

"wh-what".

"or i will sue you for harassing him sexually", he says. oh shit, this is the first time this asshole boss look so cool. 

"wait..y-you are that guy..", jae wook stutter.

"i am sorry", jae wook says and leave.

"he's gone", he says.

"t-thank you boss", i says.

"tell me if he bothers you again", he says, and pat my head.

"i will..", i says blushingly