jiyong (2)

somo (cover) - young and beautiful

watching him sleep without any strain of clothes on him really turn me on.

i pull his body close to me and slowly i shove my core inside his ass, he moans and pushes my hips away with his hand. 

no way im stopping, i kiss him on his neck and leave a few marks on it, making him a moaning mess. i slowly push my hips deep inside him, he moans loudly and this time he opens his eyes and turns around to face me.

i put my finger inside his mouth, asking him to suck it. he let his tongue play with my fingers, he's sucking harder making me move my hips harder. 

he blinks at me and dang his eyes are so full of lust.

he pushes me away and climbs on top of him, he positions himself on my core and put my core inside him. 

"ahhhh...ah..ah", he moans as he tries to move his hips up and down.

i let out a moan, shit im going deeper inside him.

he moved his hips slowly as if he is teasing me, i watch him as he so all the work, he then pulls me into a kiss. he opens his mouth to let me explore his mouth. 

i grab his thigh pushing deeper inside him, he moans in between kisses, he's so hot both internal and external.

he pulls away from the kiss and starting to bite my neck, i moans as he sucks my neck.

he use his hand to touch my body while moving his hips up and down, but this time he increase the speed, i watch him seductively move his body and sometimes he rubs his core against my body, leaving a few cum to it. 

when it gets tighter inside, i know that he's about to cum, i pull out my core and grab his core not giving him a chance to cum. he looks at me as if pleading me to let him cum.

i push him down on the bed and climb on his body, i rubs against his throbbing core leaving him a moaning mess.

i grab something from the locker and put it around his hand.

"from now on, call me daddy", i say, he nods at me and smiles as he watches his hand being cuffed.

"daddy...", he calls, and push his hips higher.

"yes baby?", i asks, while sucking my fingers before pushing it inside his entrance.

he screams as i suddenly push my fingers, "ah..ahh..dad..daddy..that's...hurt", he cried.

i push my fingers deep inside him and start scissoring him, he's trembling and droplets of tear comes out from his eyes.

"is it good?", i asks, adding more fingers inside him.

"AHH...AHH", he screams, and slowly move his hips up and down.

"answer daddy.. is it good", i asks, he nods and says, "yes...daddy..more".

i grab a vibrator inside my drawers and push it inside his entrance.

he moans louder, and move his body.

"how is it now?", i ask, he looks at me and wrap his cuffed hand around my neck pulling me into a kiss and play with my tongue, he moans in between kisses as the vibrator reach the highest level.

he bites my lips until it bleeds but continues to kiss me

i pull away from the kiss and position myself in front of his entrance. i push my core inside him along with the vibrator, giving him double penetrations.

he screams and struggling to let go of his hand, i feel bad as it left red mark around his wrist, i uncuffed him and pull him into a kiss.

he wraps his hand around my neck and kisses me hungrily. we both come at the same time. but i come twice inside him, and my cum is already leaking from his ass, he fell asleep right after that, exhausted from having sex.

i grab a towel and clean his body, putting clean clothes on him. making sure that i clean myself too, before cuddle with him.

"i love you seungri...", i whispers and hug him from behind.