two

do you ever wanted to kill your boss, like poison his food or kidnap him and throw him into the sea. if you did, then we are in the same position, because right now i am plotting a scene on how to kill him.

he used to be a sweet boss, but then it was all a job bait. have you ever received a random text from your boss telling you that you need to rewrite your report because of an extra o's in the word cooler, but then when you arrived at the office, he told you that he mistaken about it. so yeah, i rushed to the office at 2 in the morning just to hear that from him.

okay now you agree with me that i should kill him. i wouldn't have been through trouble just to buy a book "how to kill your boss", i really am planning on strangle him to death. but then again, i remember the consequence of doing so, i will fucking lost my job and my money. hence, i shouldn't kill my boss. or if i wanted to, it should be a 3-years-planned-murder-in-his-villa.

yet again, the pay is why i stay with him, even though i have to run thousand miles every single night because of nonsense things he asks me, i still love my job.

"seungri..?", someone calls me by my name.

"the boss is looking for you".

"again? this is the fifth time for today", i mutters.

"are you okay? your eyebag looks so bad".

"don't worry claira, i am okay, but if i don't come back to my seat the next ten minutes please stop me, i may want to strangle him to death", i say.

welcome to his room, full of branded products and luxurious fragrances, but a bit hellish.

"good morning seungri", that asshole greets, did he not know that i can't wait to poison him.

"morning boss".

"what's up with that sour face, i didn't hire you for you to show me that kind of face", he's really getting on my nerves.

"uhm just some bad hangover", i scratch my head, pft this is all because of last night, that bastard jae wook.

"is that so? then you can go back home, that's all for today", he says.

i wonder what is in his mind? what is wrong with him?

"but claira told me that you ask to see me".

"oh, i accidentally reserves dinner for two, but you don't seem available, guess i have to cancel the reservation".

"what the fuck?"

"vocabulary honey".

"oops sorry, but boss you can take claira or the others to go with you".

"seungri, they are all married, and you are the only available one, plus you are my personal assistant", he smiles.

"uhm boss i am not your personal assistant, claira may hit me if she know about it".

"by the way, aren't you going home? or you want me to give you a lift?"

"no boss i am okay, thank you, see you tomorrow boss".

"tomorrow? see you at eight tonight, i don't want to waste such a good food", he says.

"WHAT!"

"tonight at eight, wear something nice", he says.

gosh, i should have burn his house when he's asleep.

oh talking about last night, i thought i was texting jae wook about the money, turned out it was some innocent person. i felt bad about him, i mean it.

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑠𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑝?

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑥...

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑜ℎℎ... 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑠𝑜 𝑗𝑎𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑥?

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑒

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑒

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝐻𝑎ℎ𝑎

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒?

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙..

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒?

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒..

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑟𝑖..

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐷𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐾 𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝐼𝑇

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠.. 𝑚𝑟. 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑈𝐻?!

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑙𝑜𝑙

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑟. 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒?

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 25, 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑚𝑒

𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛: 𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝

𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑖: 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑢 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑏𝑦𝑒..