sixteen

unknown: hey love

seungri: morning babe

unknown: i miss you too

seungri: awww love you

unknown: that's good

unknown: so 

unknown: would you consider liking him?

seungri: what are you talking about

seungri: i don't like him

seungri: i love you Ji

seungri: and don't you fucking question about my loyalty

unknown: but what if i am your boss?

seungri: what

seungri: nonsense

seungri: we are not talking about this anymore

seungri: bye im going to work

honestly, i was so mad at him, am i that easy for him? bitch, i am loyal, why does he keep bringing up that kind of topic? and then that nonsense of him being my boss. he's unbelievable.

"morning seungri", claira greet. 

"what's wrong", she asks, obviously she's the first person that realise any changes in me.

"nah, just misunderstanding", i says, she pats my back and says, "every relationship has the ups and downs".

"what?", i asks, and look at her, "it is written all over your face", she says.

"shit...", i curse, she smiles at me and says, "come on smile a bit".

"do we have anything to do today?", i asks, "we have a meeting after this", she says and hand me a cup of coffee.

"thanks", i says, taking a sip at the coffee.

"let's go", she says and grab me.

you can call me a fool for thinking about him during the meeting. i almost didn't catch whatever is presented in the meeting. 

"seungri..?", someone snaps me off.

"huh?"

"the meeting is over", he says, i turn and there's only me and the boss inside the room.

"oh...i should go now", i says, he stands in front of me and says, "do you want to go shopping with me?"

"w-what?", i asks.

"or nevermind...", he pauses, i look at him fidgeting his fingers as if he's trying his best to ask me out. pftt cute.

"sure i have nothing to do too", i says, if shopping can help me forget about ji then count me in.

"wait for a sec..", i says, putting my stuff inside my bag.

he waits for me at the car, standing awkwardly beside his car, as if he has done something bad and asking for forgiveness.

"boss..?", i says, he looks at me, "why don't you get in the car?"

"i-i-i was waiting for you", he says, looking at his feet.

"what?", i asks, "but this is your car", i says and laughs.

he looks at me and smiles, then he opens the door for me.

we arrived at the largest yet famous shopping centre in this city, this is like a dream to me, i have been wanting to go here, but because of my money issues, i can only put it on my wishlist.

he grabs my hands and walk to the shopping centre, honestly, im blushing right now, how can he grab my hands so randomly? does he have no idea that he looks so charming right now?

"um..boss?", i call, he looks at me, i point at his hand, "oh.. im sorry", he says, pulling his hands away.

"where are you going to take me?", i asks.

"we are close to it", he says, and keep walking, i follow behind him, weird enough that everyone at the store bow at him.

he walks to this one store, it's a cafe but with a hidden cinema and arcade inside it.

"is this even legit?", i asks, still amazed at the store.

"you can play everything", he says, i look at him and asks, "by free?"

"yes..im sorry for-", but before he finishes his words i already jump on the game while grabbing his hand, taking him to play with me.

"b-but i never play this kind of thing", he says, i laughs at him.

"this is how you shoot a zombie", i says, he nods and tries on his own, he closes his eyes and shoot.

"that's great", i says.

im not gonna lie but im starting to develop a feeling for him. does he always look attractive like this?

"w-we won", he says excitedly.

"huh?", i turn to face the screen and smiles, he jumps happily and hugs me, "that's was great".

i don't know why but right now my heart is beating fast, and i don't actually hate him.

after that almost-awkward-arcade-game, he takes me to the cafe.

he takes my order and lines up to buy, it's a cute cafe with lots of plushies here and there.

but then again, his face catches my attention, does he always look cute? or was it me who's blind and never realise that.

he comes back with two cups of coffee, here's yours. 

"thank you..", i says, he looks at me and blinks.

"what?", i asks.

"do you feel good?", he asks, "y-yes", i says.

"you look so damn wasted during the meeting and it was my fault last nigh- no i mean i hope you enjoy", he says, taking a sip at his coffee.

shit, at this rate, i can't even think straight, i can't even think about ji because right now my mind was occupied by him, the asshole that sits across me.