thirteen

i can't believe that we are already dating for one week, it feels like he just asks me to be his boyfriend yesterday but damn, we're on the one week anniversary. 

of course, i am not someone who gets thrilled over the one week anniversary, but he is an exception to this.

i have sent him tons of wallpaper-worthy picture of me, hoping that he will put that as his wallpaper, because mine is the snap of the little notes he gave me. 

i dress up extra early today, hoping to get to the office earlier. because it's a good day to be happy.

"you are early today", claira greets.

"hey claira", i say and smiles.

"what is wrong with you..", she says, "you smile a lot", she pokes my cheek.

"no-nothing", i blush.

"liar..", she laughs.

"anyway..", she says, "did you notice something with the boss today?", she asks.

"notice what?", i asks, taking a sip at my coffee.

"he smiles", she whispers.

"what", i gasps.

"i think i saw him jumping around his office", claira says, i look at her and asks, "did he bang his head?"

"who knows... but i am getting goosebumps over here", claira says.

"well.. of course, you did", i pauses, "he never smiles or laughs", i says.

"good morning you two..", someone says.

"g-good morning boss", claira stutter.

"something good happens boss?", i asks, he didn't answer but smile.

"seungri meet me at my office during lunch", he says.

ugh, i really hate him.

"seungri do you want to have lunch with us?", claira asks, obviously they will go to the company cafe.

"i want to..", i sigh, "but boss ask me to meet him during lunch", i groans, claira laughs and pat my shoulder, "good luck", she whispers.

"you are not helping at all", i groans.

i arrange my table and went to his office.

"boss im here", i says while knocking at his door.

"come in", he says, i open the door and---

"what the hell is this?", i asks.

"lunch for two?", he smiles.

"boss you will burn the whole office with that candle", i says and put out the candle.

"oh.. did you disappointed with this?", he asks, i could feel the sadness within his voice.

i hate to admit this but seeing him being sad makes me ten times guilty than what i already am. 

"it was cute", i says, he looks at me and smiles.

"is it?", he asks, he looks like a dog wagging his tail waiting for his owner to pet their head.

i don't even know what makes him do so, or what the purpose of me joining him. but right now, i am thankful for his efforts, at least the food tastes better than the cafe.

"i made you a lunch box", he says.

i open the box and smiles, "it's a strawberry shape", obviously it reminds me of ji. 

"i like strawberry", he says, and hand me the spoon.

"you do?", i asks.

"yes..", he smiles and looks at me, "my family own a strawberry farm", he says.

"did you draw a strawberry using the green peas?", i asks, i can't believe this asshole has this side of him, i mean he's kinda cute and romantic.

"i hope you like it", he says.

"y-yeah..", i blush, not knowing the reason for it, but i can't bear with him looking at me as if he's waiting for me to compliment him.

"it is good..", i finally says, he smiles.

"i got you a drink", he says.

"strawberry?", i asks and smiles, i wonder if ji loves strawberry this much.

"y-yes", he scratches his head and says, "you don't like it?"

"who say so?", i says, taking a sip at the strawberry juice. 

"what the special occasion, boss?", i asks.

"huh what?", he asks and looks at me.

"i don't know why you make me this lunch box..", i pauses, "yet i am thankful for it", i says.

he smiles and says, "im glad you like".

"seungri..", he pauses, i look at him and says, "yes?"

"i love..", he says, "huh?", i asks.

"i love to have lunch with you", he says.

what is wrong with him?