one

Keshi- right here

"cause im here, if you need me im here..."

"seungri.. someone is here for you".

Hi, my name is seungri and this is the story of my life.

"you can go home and rest hyun ji says he wants to perform tonight", the guy with pretty hair said, obviously he is the owner of this bar, we call him master.

yes, i am a singer at the famous gay bar.

"jae wook you are here, you are early today", i exclaimed.

just like everyone, i have a lover. he is jae wook, and we have been together for 3 years. i plan to propose him tonight because right now, he is the only things i want in life.

"seungri.."

"can i get the same?", i said to the bartender.

"seungri i have something to tell you"

"honey i bought you something"

"jae wook will you marry me?", i said and showed him the ring box.

"seungri listen", jae wook sighed. "let's break up", he mouthed.

"wh-what?"

"i did not stutter, you heard me.."

"jae wook t-t-this is a joke right?"

"seungri, i am tired of you".

"bas-bastard we have spend three years together".

"stop", he sighed, "it ends here and please don't find me anymore cause i am dating someone", he said and walk towards the door.

"ba-bastard", was all seungri can say.

jae wook left him and the ring, seungri collapsed into the floor and bursts out crying.

"bastard gives me my money back!!", i yelled.

"seungri you okay?"

"hyun ji he left me that bastard left me"

"you mean jae wook?"

"don't ever mention that name".

"shit! sorry let me help you up", he said.

"give me five shots of vodka", i said to the bartender.

"you will get drunk".

"stop it seungri", he stopped my hands, as i was about to chug another glass.

"there is a lot of good guys out there", he smiled. "don't let yourself become a fool just because of him".

"h-hyun ji i have spend three years with him but he told me that he is tired with me", i complained. "i have bought a lot of things car, clothes, camera, watches b-but he still left me where did i do wrong"

"shit he is really an asshole", hyun ji complained.

"and i plan to propose him tonight but he left me with his new fling", i cried.

"that bastard really don' t know how to appreciate things", hyun ji said.

"hyun ji you should go master told me that you want to perform tonight"

"shit i forgot about that", he said and slapped his forehead. "and you seungri don't drink too much i will call a taxi for you go home and rest don't think about it", he said.

"let me have another glass of vodka", i said, but he stopped me.

"enough, you will die if you continue".

"make sense"

"your taxi is here go back home take a shower and sleep", hyun ji said, shit he sounds like my mom.

"jae wook you are really an asshole", i cursed.

"sir are you okay?", the driver asked.

"i am not being nosy but you have been crying a lot", the driver said.

"BASTARD KIM JAE WOOK YES WE ARE OVER I AM GOING TO BLOCK YOUR NUMBER", i said.

"sir here is some tissue".

"th-thanks".

"uhm mister can we stop at some groceries store i need to buy some food".

"sure there is one in front of the street", he nodded. "but sir can you walk? you look so damn wasted".

"-bastard, first it was hyun ji and now the taxi driver trying to tell me that i am drunk", i frowned. "my tolerance towards alcohol is high as fuck i can even drink seven shot of vodka and not getting drunk", i cursed, and put another bag of chips into the shopping basket.

"-shit i should text him to pay back my money before i block him", i muttered.

"what is the last digit again", i frowned. "is it one or six?"

"i am so sure it is six", i muttered.

Seungri: oi asshole

Seungri: before u leave me pay my money back

Seungri: you should at least pay me my money back

Seungri: if you cant afford to pay me back y don't you ask your new fling to pay

Seungri: HE MUST BE A HIGH CLASS BITCH

Seungri: ASSHOLE

unknown: what?

unknown: did your mom not teach you about manners?

unknown: i have no idea what you guys are playing

Seungri: BASTARD DON'T PLAY DUMB

unknown: excuse me??

unknown: i don't know what you have been through

unknown: but i think you text the wrong number

Seungri: BITCH I KNOW IT IS YOU!! PAY ME BACK MY MONEY OR ELSE I WILL HUNT

unknown: wait calm down..

Seungri: AHSSUDNDTBKLE BASTGSRC DLNT TRY ME

unknown: are you drunk??

Seungri: SHUY UP NOT YOUR BUSINESS

unknown: oh okay

Seungri: oi jae wook YOU ARE REALLY HDKKXBDIS I CRY FOR YOU ASSHOLE

unknown: take a good care of yourself seungri