special ep (3)

the first day of dating is absolutelyfuckinggreat, i can't stop myself from kissing the screen every time his name pops up, or worse i can't even restrain myself from calling him every minute. it is like i have fallen into the dark hole called "love", and he is the main character. 

it wasn't even a week, but it is enough to send me butterflies every time he sent me a kissy face. 

how i wish that i could hold that hand every time we go to the office, making everyone gasps. how i wish that i could see him now, but then again it was weekend and im trying not to be a clingy boyfriend.

how i wish that i could be the one who comes with him to the bar and cheer for him, i wish that i am the last thing on his mind before he goes to sleep, i was he will call me by my name kwon jiyong, and not the mr.trulove. 

i know that it sounds stupid, bet you will do the same if you found a book of "how to murder my boss" inside his locker, he has been keeping that book since the first week he started. 

i am not surprised, because they used to call me the "sassy genius". but i am willing to become "on dal the fool" for him because right now i am driving to his house, i don't remember starting the engine or even packaging this bento for him. i guess im a fool. but i can't suddenly show up in front of his house with the bento, it sounds weird. just thinking about your asshole boss suddenly show up in front of your house probably send chills down your spine. 

so i stop at the convenience store two blocks away from his house. and decided to go back home along with the food.

then-----

seungri: good morning

shit, how should i respond, inhale kwon jiyong, calm the fuck down. 

mr. trulove: hey sexy

okay shit. i am doomed. our relationship will end here. 

seungri: aww

seungri: how are you doing?

glad he still respond. 

mr. trulove: i am at the xx street eating some ramen

seungri: xx streets?

mr. trulove: yes

seungri: that's two blocks away from my place

okay shit. i forgot about this shit. i am doomed.

seungri: wait there i am coming

mr. trulove: oh..

SHIT, WHAT SHOULD I DO. why the fuck did i said that.

seungri: im here

seungri: where are you?

mr. trulove: i am sorry but something come up.. my sister sick i need to take her to the hospital

seungri: oh...

seungri: that's too bad

seungri: hope she's fine

maybe pretending to be his boss who happens to chill around here is the right choice. i can give him the bento telling him that someone asks me to give him this.