special ep (1)

the first time i met him? 

it was during last year summer book exhibition. 

i was holding a bunch of books, not because i like reading, but the fact that mom wants me to take over the company hence this is why im holding a bunch of business-related books. 

i was bored at that time, and i knew that the number of books will never stop, so i ran.

i stopped by the ice cream stall, and i met him.  

he was lining up to buy ice cream, i still remember how his hair flows every time the wind blows, and how that made him ten times cuter. he has that rosy cheeks and pinkish lips, he's a bit chubby and he has a sexy ass. to be honest, he has everything to be my boyfriend.

i tried to talk to him, but i was too shy. 

i tried again, but this time, out of blue there's a boy, i thought it was his friends, but he kisses him. no friends will kiss you like that in public. 

that is how i lost my chance to get his name.

i thought i will forget about him if i go on a virtual date in some dating apps. 

but i was wrong. 

i ended up, looking for him in twitter with the hashtag 'cute boy with pinkish cheeks', and the result was not something i expect it to be. 

again, i went for a virtual date to forget about him, but i ended up looking for him on facebook. 

i thought i was a hopeless romantic. until one day i received a resume from the employees and there's him. i found him-----lee seungri.

i tried to get to know him, but that would make me sounds like a pervert creepy boss. so i pretended that i have no feelings for him.

until one day, he texted me in line.

i was really happy that time, i couldn't even stop screaming at his text, although he drunk texted me. 

​​