twenty six 1

“good morning baby”.

“don’t call me that”, i groans, hitting the man beside me.

“how about honey?”

“no..” i groans, making him pouts.

“darling?”

“no”.

“sweetheart?”

“ugh no”.

“my love?”

“AHAH NO NEVER”.

“then what should i call you?”, he asks, burying his face onto my back.

“seungri is already a good name, why are you trying to give me another name”, i asks, patting his head.

he looks at me and says, “it’s different everyone calls you seungri.. i want something different from them”.

“huh? but you already have my heart”, i says, he looks at me and blush.

“stupid.. then you can call anything you want”, i says to him.

he nods frantically, at this point i have started to think i am dating a big dog, a cute big dog.

“want some breakfast honey?” he asks, and place a kiss on my forehead.

“you going to cook?” i look at him.

“yes..”, he says and try to stand up.

“wait..”, i grab his hand and make him lands beside me.

“y-you haven’t given me morning kiss”, i says.

he looks at me and smirk, “sure i will shower you with a lot of kisses maybe i can get some of this”, he says and pinch my thighs.

“ENOUGH”, i growl making him laugh.

“ah i am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend.... ah i can’t wait to marry you”, he says.

“wh-what don’t say something like that it’s embarrassing”, i blush, he looks at me and pinches my cheek.

“i am dead-ass serious..”, he looks at me.

“wh-what?”, i blush.

“there is something in your eyes”, he says.

“wh-what”, i flustered as he moved closer.

“..our future”, he whispers.

“idiot”, i said and punch him on the chest.

“baby..” he paused, “what?” i replied, he looks at me and said, “let’s have a baby”.

“WHAT YOU PERVERT”.

“b-but they will look cute as you”, he pouts.

“shut up and get up now”, i said, i can tell that my face is burning up.

“wanna shower together?” he asks, i glare at him making him laugh.

If you ask, no I won’t tell you in detail, but after that damn dinner with chairman seo. Things went steamy right after we reached the car.

And you can expect that we do “it” in the car. No please I am innocent, blamed Jiyong.

“should we take a rest today?” He says, walking out of the bathroom.

“YOU! PERVERT!” I scold him, he looks at me, scratching his head.

“what?” He asks, looking innocent as if he didn’t do anything.

“YOU CANNOT WALK AROUND LIKE THAT….”, i says, he looks at me and to his body, “but you already saw everything”.

“YE—-NO I MEAN IT IS INAPPROPRIATE…PLEASE WEAR SOMETHING TO COVER THAT DANGLING THING”, I say and throw him a towel.

He takes the towel and wraps it around his body, “you blushing?” he says, tilting his head.

“…wh…what who says?” I say nervously.

He takes my hands and put them on his waist, he looks at me and says, “can we do it?”

i gasped at him, “…huh NO!” I pull my hand away from his waist and run away.

“Baby…can we take a rest today?” He asks.

“why are you asking me that…”, I pause, “you are the ceo”.

“Yes but i should listen to my madam..so what do you say, my love?” He asks.

I walk to him and punch him in the shoulder, “cringe”, he looks at me and laughs.

“Let’s go grocery shopping and maybe buy new clothes?” He says and wraps his wet body around me, probably back-hugging me.

“….you’re making me wet”, i says, he move his head and look at me.

“Wet? Do you want to find out what else I can do with you?” He smirked.

“No!” I say and push him away.

So are we going to ignore the fact that he went from big dog to sweet boy to pervert. just how?!