My Wish Come True

Summary:

"I wish to connect with my one true love and to find my place in the world amongst all this chaos and loneliness."

When Phupha wishes on a falling star to help him find someone to love him, he never expected the star to take a physical form to try to grant his wish, nor did he expect to start to develop feelings for the said star. The most unexpected turn happens when the CEO of one of the successful companies in Bangkok crosses the threshold of his daughter's class and finds his star to be a certain elementary school teacher.

That's when everything changes.

Disclaimer:

Credits go to the respective owners of the photos and videos used. It is not owned by the writer.

This story is based on Thailand's setting. Some Thai etiquette and language will be used here. For example:

Ph/ P' - Used to address someone who is older.

'Nong' - Used to address someone younger.

Ai' - An informal term used between close friends.

Khun- Mr/Ms/Mrs. A formal way of addressing people.

Waied- Bow and pay respects to elders to greet them.

Sawadee krub/kha- To greet people, similar to 'Bonjour, Greetings'

Mae/Por- Mother/Father

Owh, na - Thai slang

Shia - 'Shit/Fu*k'

Character Credits:

I don't own the characters. It's called fanfiction for a reason.

Note:

This story is all coming from my imagination. It is created for pure fun, excitement, and entertainment. Any resemblance to any events is simply coincidental. No part of scenes from this story can be used or reproduced in any sort of way without the author's (aka Moi) permission. Please be unique and don't copy any of my work.

I am apologizing ahead of time for any grammar mistakes. Nobody is perfect. I may edit it before publishing but there might be some errors that I might overlook.

Do comment and vote for each chapter. If I get a decent amount of views and votes only I will update the next chapter. This book will be pretty interesting.

Negative comments will not be accepted. Please readers try to be encouraging. It is rude to comment negative comments on a person's book on which they are working so hard. I'm not only saying in my book, but I'm also saying for any book you read. Be positive and encourage the author.

Thank you for reading this... Please don't forget to press the 🌟 to vote and comment on your views and opinions.

-Kimmy😘

Published on 29th May 2021