1.3

<Harry's POV>

They go inside the house and louis didn't hesitate to go up to his room. With harry following him of cores.  When Harry steps into the room he looks around for louis and when he looks at the bed with a small lump in between the sheets and the blanket he knew exactly where Louis was.

"Louis come on stop acting like a baby and get out of the covers." Harry didn't mean it, he knows he didn't mean it he just cant let Louis get to him. "we need to go to the store and get a suit for today, hurry up or im going to drag you off that bed and into the car" Harry went up to the bed and pulled the heavy cover off of the smaller boy.

"Why do I have to go, im sad leave me alone" Louis said giving harry a pout and pulling the blanket on top of himself.

"shit come on louis, you need to stop some day." impatient, Harry leaned forward to get the blanket back but got caught up with the shirt that was on the floor and fell.

"shit" harry said to himself when he realize that he fell and he was now laying on top of Louis in a much rather awkward position

"umm what are you doing?" Louis asked cheeks blushed red like a red poppy. He was looking down on Harry who was on his chest.

"shit" Harry gets up from where he was on Louis. " I slipped on your stupid shirt" Harrys cheeks now had a tint of red. Louis able to see it a little bit. "any way" Harry walks to the door "I'm going to go get my wallet, if your not up when I come back in I'm going to drag you off the bed and I'm not kidding." harry leaves the room as fast as he can without looking as if he's running.

Harry goes to his room and grabs his wallet and puts on his vans so he doesn't get his brand new Gucci shoes dirty. after 10 minutes of being in his room he decides that he gave louis a little bit of time to get out of bed and get something comfy on.

"Louis?" Harry knocks on his door and walks in on him sleeping with the covers up to his neck. "I warned you" with that said harry stepped towards the bed and too the covers off louis. looking at his beautiful body harry picked him up and walked towards where he took off his shoes. he had vans and convers, Harry choose the convers for him and walked out of the room.

Harry drove to the sound of Louis soft snoring and listening to Louis as he tells harry little secrets that Louis wouldn't tell harry if he was awake. Harry thought it was funny how Louis was telling him all this and he's not going to remember any of it.

But that was okay for Harry because he was never going to tell louis what he said in his sleep, mostly because Louis was just talking about Harry most of the time and if Harry were to tell louis about it Lou would just denied any of it and say it was because he was the last person to talk to. So Harry decided to keep it to himself and not tell any one.

"Any way...." Louis said in his sleeping voice "Niall I think I like .." louis said but because he was asleep Harry couldn't really make out the name he said or any thing he said. Harry could just hear a little bit of what he says. "I mean" Louis continues look at his eyes, there like emeralds and there my favorite color."