2.1

<Louis POV>

Louis end up in harry drive way sitting in his car. its been 5 minutes since he got threw the gate and parked his car. He's been procrastinating to keep him from going in where Harry was at. He gets the courage and goes out of his car going on the concreate that lead to Harrys front door. He slowly turned the knob of the front door and went in. Once louis walks he finds Harry on the couch in the living room already watching the news that had Louis and Michael together. 

Louis softly grones at the title that says "Is Louis Tomlinson, Cheating On Eleonor???" and the picture they used that was the same as the one on Zayn's phone. It then put on another saying "Who is Louis Tomlinson Dating, This Guy??  Harry Styles??? Or Eleonor" 

Louis scofts at that one, because they haven't even came out be people on t.v were acting as if they did. It was funny for Louis.

Before louis goes over to Harry and explains this, he moves to the T.V and turns it off because they started talking about how Eleonor and Harry should have better. He then goes over to Harry and tells him what happened and that it wasn't what it looked like.

"Harry, please believe me. Nothing happened we just met up and started talking. we wernt on a date or anything i promise." Louis said trying his best to explain what had actually happened.

5 minutes past and Harry finally speaks, " Louis, state the rules that you broke." 

"um,  rule number 1,2 and 9" Louis says trying his best to remember his list of rules 

"you missed 11. And you told who ever that guy you were hanging out with today that we have rules??" Harry said getting upset that he broke the rule about telling someone about the rules,

"I told Zayn too," Louis says taking his focus off Harry and onto the floor. He couldn't look at harry right now, there was no way. 

"Louis look at me and tell me what i said that night. What would happen if we broke a rule. What did i say i would do to you Lou." Harry said bringing his hand up to louis face gently putting his hand on his cheek making Louis face up to him.

Louis doesn't answer, all he does is nod his head and walk up the stairs waiting for Harry to come up. And when Harry walked into the door way to his room, for a split second louis wished he never met Michael because he looked pissed.   

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry this is short it was originally suppose to go with part 2.0 but decided agent it because i might put smut in this one later on. I just need to remember lol. Hope you like it thanks for 1k views love you guys.