2.3

Its been 3 months since Harry said he would try to be a better boyfriend, ever since then they gave up on the rules and got to know each other better. Louis was amazed on how well Harry has been doing. 

Today they were driving to Harrys last concert for the tour. They were in the back seat while some one was driving them to the place. 

Louis was still Harrys assistant despite Harry telling him to quit because he technically didn't need the job anymore, Louis was quickly denying that and telling Harry that he still wanted money. 

"Harry just give it a rest. I'm not going anywhere I'm staying by your side no matter what I'm staying as your assistant." Louis said moving closer to Harry. 

"Louis you don't need it i can take care of you. Of us. Just please quit or I'm going to fire you." Harry said looking at the blue eyed boy that was beside him.

"You're not going to fire me, this i my dream Hazz. Please just for a little while more." Louis said then whispered in his ear, "Ill give you head and let you fuck me on the balcony." 

"How about on stage?" Harry said getting a little bit turned on. 

"I'm not letting you fuck me in front of thousands of your fans Harry." Louis laughed at the absorbed question looking out the window. It was snowing out side as it was close to December. 

Just when Louis went to look back at Harry he felt the car move to the right harshly. He then felt the car hit something hard. He didn't know what happened until he heard Harry talking to the driver. Louis didn't know what he was saying all he could focus on was his headache and the pain in his right side.

"Louis? LOU! Are you okay baby. Please talk to me baby. SHIT!"  Louis could faintly hear Harry. He really wanted to see the love of his life so despite his headache he turned his head. Right then he could see that the car was flipped and red stuff on his shoulder.

Blood

"Wha-" Louis tried to say, but couldn't as he felt his side start to sting. 

"Don't say anything Lou, your okay just look at me im going to try to get you out I'm sorry if i hurt you. CALL 911! SOMEONE!" Harry screamed as he reached for Louis. 

When Harry was trying to take Louis out all Louis could think of how bad it hurt him. He didn't even realize he was crying until Harry was telling him not to cry and to stay with him. 

"Haz, I'm tired." Louis managed to get out as Harry was taking him out of the car. Louis' eyes started to feel heavy, too heavy. 

"Louis please don't close your eyes. Stay with me please baby." Harry said and when Louis looked up he can see that Harry has tears running down his face. Just then Louis looked around slowly. All he could see was the car that they were in was flipped and another car that would be on Louis side had a huge dent in the front of it. Louis looked back at Harry when he heard sirens from the distance.

"Harry, i love you but i cant. Its too hard." Louis said as he started to close his eyes. He can hear Harry protest and tell him to hold on and that there was help coming. "Im sorry"

"Then promise me Lou, promise me you will come back to me, please. Remember our plans of how we are going to have kids, a boy and a girl and buy a house with as many floors and then die old together. Please come back to me if you close your eyes." 

"Promise" was what Louis said before he drifted off to sleep. 

"Louis Tomlinson?" The person at the front desk aske. Harry and the other boys got up quickly and went to the person. "He just got out of surgery and is now resting, one person can go in there and the doctor will come in there shortly to tell you some things. I suggest that whoever goes in there, try to talk to him." The person said getting out some files "His room is 928, one person at a time.