1.8

<Louis POV>

"No Zayn, its been 8 days since the club and he still wont talk to me. He's a little brat thats what he is!" Louis toled Zayn over the loud music that was playing over the stadiam. Louis and Zayn went out to see Liam preform because Louis keeped getting anoyed with Harry after he wouldnt talk to him that week.

"Well hes going to have to if he wants his shows to be perfect. Trust me Louis hes not going to stay silent for very long. What did you even do to him that made him so mad at you?" Zayn ask while looking at his boyfriend on stage that was singing his heart out to the croud below them. Liam had given them vip passes once he heard that they were going to his concert.

"I dont know man but maybe if he tells me then i can know. Ugh, sometimes i wish he wasnt so stuck up and tells me these things."Louis said clapping because the song Liam was singing finished and every one started to leave but the two stayed there sitting.

"Lou, what if you did something stupid. I mean remember when you almost married that dick head" Zayn said bringing up the past that Louis wished to forget.

"Maybe you are right. I just have to ask him, maybe if i force it out of him he might tell me."Louis said standing up to go back stage where Liam was waiting for them.

They walked down the hallway to where backstage was and saw Liam standing with his Assistant. "Oh hey guys, you wasnt to go into my dressing room so i can get dressed and then we can head to my place." Liam said walking away from his assistant.

"yeah sure." Zayn said taking Liams hand leaving Louis to follow behind them. They end up in his dressing room where they closed the door. Liam started to undress infront of them with no shame. Louis looking away to not make Zayn mad at him.

" So, whats up with you and Harry?why arnt you guys talking? Did you two get into another fight? I swear you two always get into fights." Liam said putting his shirt on and pulling down his black skinny jeans.

Louis just sruggs his sholder " I dont know, he hasnt been talking to be for a few days. He stoped talking to me after we went to the club. All remember is me and Zayn talking about my ex boyfriend and then it just goes into a bler." Louis says looking back at Liam who was thankfully dressed, now just stuffing his bag with his close.

"oh. I think i might know but i cant say that its all what happened i blacked out and dont remember all of it, sorry man." Liam says going to his vanity merror and putting away the little make up that they used for him before the concert.

"Thats fine can you just tell me. I want to know even if its just a little bit" Louis says looking up at Liam, who was now sitting beside Zayn.

"okay, all i remember is that you had a few drinks, you went to go dance then you went somewhere with a guy, that i cant remember who it was, then Harry went to go get you because we were going to go home." Liam said trying to remember it clearly.

"Thanks, but do you know who thta person was?" Louis asked hopeing Liam would suddenly remember.

" sorry mate, but i was too drunk last night to remember." Liam said " but if you ask Harry im sur-" Liam was telling Lois to ask Harry when someone came into the dressing room.

Louis was about to curse the person who interupted them from there dicution. But when he saw the tall man with curly hair he stopped.

"Hey Lima bean are you ready to g-" He paused taking another glance at Louis. The two just staired at each other for a few minutes.

" um okay anyways, you guys are comeing to mine still right?" Liam asked the two boys, one was distracted by Harry though.

"y-" Zayn got cut off.