Chapter Four

What ciel is wearing on top^ also I didnt realize until after I had the outfit picked out that the outfit is the same colors as the trans flag😂 anywhore on with the story
_

________________________________________
*sebastian's POV *

"Good now get up and get dressed" I say and pat his ass. I watch as he gets up and goes to his wardrobe to get something to wear. I decided I should go to the living room and look for a new manner in Tokyo. I'm looking through different mansions when I here foot steps coming down the hall I decided not to dwell on it and focus on finding a new manner for me and my love.

I completely forget about the footsteps until someone pushes the laptop off my lap and takes its place "senpai.." I hear a tired and little voice say and look up to see ciel cuddling up into me I look to see what he's wearing to make sure he put everything on correctly and I must say he looks absolutely amazing.

he's wearing a white sweatshirt with one pink and one blue sleeve, a pastel blue short skirt, pink and white striped knee high socks white little heels, a pink and blue collar with a heart, and my favorite part of the outfit is the kitty ears that I didnt know he had until now.

It looks like he got everything on right so that's good. I wrap my arms around him and place my hands on his ass, not in a sexual way though "well dont you look handsome" I say "mm.." he hums "you tired baby boy" I ask, his doctor recently changed his prescription to a higher level of T- and it's been messing with his sleep schedule really bad lately.

He nods his head sleepily "I'm sorry baby, how about we look at some manners and book our flights then we take a nap for about an hour and a half then we will pack. How does that sound?" I ask he nods then reaches over and grabs the laptop and turns around on my lap and sets the lap top on his. I place head on his shoulder and we start look at houses.

*time skip one hour later brought to you by your lazy author*

After an hour of searching we finally found one that we both love and we started the process of buying it which didnt take long considering who ciel is anyway not long after that we booked one way flights to Tokyo "finaly" ciel sighs and rubs his eyes sleepily "yes and now that we're done with that we go take that nap that I promised" I say and kiss his forehead "yay.." he yawns as I pick him up I wait a second so he can wrap his legs around my waist before I start walking to our bedroom.

   Once I made it to our bedroom I walk to the bed and lay ciel down "do you want me to take your clothes off" I ask hoping he'll say yes, not because I wanna see his body because one he's too tired to play it would probably break him and two he's my boyfriend we have sex all the time if I wanna see his body for pleasure all I have to do is ask.

the reason I want him to say yes is because I know he's wearing his binder and I dont want him to sleep in it. "Yes please you can keep my panties and knee highs on but everything else I want off" he says "yes my love" I say and start to strip him I start with his shirt just sliding it off and like I saidthen I move to the skirt.

After taking his skirt off, I take off is heels, binder and collar off as well as the cat ears. Then I move and lay next to him before pulling him to my chest.

****************************
A/N

That's it's for this chapter I hope you enjoyed this byebye✌