Chapter Thirty

*Ciel's POV*

I wake up the next morning next to my beautiful fiance who is still asleep which is odd so I look at the clock to see it's only 4am 'why am I up' i wondered and then i felt it the uncomfortable wett spot underneath me.

Startled I jump out of bed and look at where I was laying and see a dark red puddle 'oh my bloody Mary' I thought before running to the bathroom and jumping in the shower.

After quickly washing the blood off I get out and quietly run to my closet and grab the first few things I see.

Then i run back to the bathroom and quickly pop a tampon in before getting dressed.

After getting dressed I walk back out to see sebastian hasn't woken up yet so I walk over to the bed slowly but swiftly take the sheet of the bed making him stir but not wake

After taking the sheet and putting it in the bathroom and spraying it with oxiclean of I get back in bed and fall back to sleep because I know will not be able to put a new sheet on with him on the bed.

*Sebastian's POV*

I wake up about 8am only to see the sheet is no where in sight and ciel has on a pj set, go to my closet and grab some clothes and then go to the bathroom to get dressed only to find the sheet in the sink with a big blood stain on it along with some kind of chemical.

'The hell' I thought then It came to me that ciel must have started his period last night 'well it seems a good breakfast and some cuddles are in order' I thought before getting dressed and heading down stairs to start breakfast.

This time is the only time I don't wake ciel up because I would rather not have my head ripped off.

I walked down stairs to hear the tv in the living room on so I went in to find kaneki and ayato cuddling on the couch "why hello, I did not hear you come in" I said "yeah sorry for intruding but we need to talk to you and ciel" kaneki said "of course, that's fine but ciel Is still asleep and I do not plan on waking him so if you will excuse me I need to start breakfast" I said before walking out of the room.

Ayato followed me and hopped on the counter when we got in the kitchen only to hop back down with a Yelp "why is your counter wet" he said holding his now wet butt "do you really wanna know" I asked "yes" he replied "me and ciel had sex right there" I said making him grimace "what does that have to do with the counter being wet" he said.

"Don't worry about it baby" kaneki said as walked in and went to sit at the table "I wouldn't sit there either I said before grabbing a rag and cleaning spray and cleaning the counter and table "there too, damn who new" ayato mumbled.