Chapter Twenty Nine

*Sebastian's POV*

With ciel in my arm and my lips on his I carry him to a room which I later figured out was the dining room/kitchen because I laid him on the table.

I disconnected our lips and climbed on top of him before reconnecting them, I lifted up his dress and pulled it off before breaking our lips again to kiss down his neck until I got to his binder which I then pulled off before attacking his boobs.

While sucking on his boobs I swiftly slipped my hand into his panties and began playing with his clit.

"Fuck me, sebastian" ciel cried making me smirk and rip his panties off before flipping him onto his tummy "all fours, NOW" I demanded "yes sir" he compiled.

Getting on all fours he leans on his forearms before shaking his thick ass making me slap it "fuck baby you have such a nice ass" I said before spitting directly on his hole making him moan softly "please, daddy please out your fat cock in my tight ass" he pleaded.

I slowly put my dick in his hole making him whine from the lack of lube but moans loudly when I hit his prostate "fuck baby your so fucking tight" I groaned.

Pretty soon he begins begging and pleading for me to go faster and harder so I do as I'm told before reaching one of my hands around him to play with his boy pussy.

I fastly rub my fingers on his clit making him scream "DADDY, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM, IM GONNA SQUIRT FOR YOU" he yelled making me move faster and a few minutes later a water fountain of cum is squirting from his sexy boy pussy making me cum as well.

I pull out after cumming both of us breathing heavily "sit on my face" I said making him slowly sit up and get off the table.

We moved to the kitchen counter since the table was wet. I laid down on the counter allowing ciel to climb on top of me and sit on his knees right over my face.

I quickly begin to eat him out before I got an Idea, being a demon I have certain powers like shape shifting and if your skilled enough you can make it to wear only certain parts of your body change.

So I quickly shift my tongue so it's a bit longer to about six to seven inches while the average human tongue is about three to four inches.

After shifting my tounge I slowly insert it into his pussy "oh my...fuck, yes fuck my boy pussy with your tongue" ciel moans.

I began to thrust my tongue in and out of his hole while he starts fondling his clit.

I take my tongue out and open it wildly as he begins to squirt directly into my mouth and onto my face causing me to be soaking wet.

After that he climbs down my body and takes my dick into his mouth and sucks.

After cumming for a second time we both agreed it was late amd that we needed to shower amd them go to bed so we went upstairs and got took a shower together while also going for another round before getting out and going to bed not even bothering to get dressed or clean up the mess downstairs.

We fall asleep cuddled together with him on my chest and holding each other's hands.

****************
A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this very spicey chapter but that's all for now byebye✌