Chapter five

️Warning⚠️
There is smut in this chapter and like I said in the last everything is consentsual even if it doesn't seem like it, I say that bc in this chapter the kink somnophilia is used if you dont know what that is Google it ciel has told sebastian that he could touch him whenever and wherever anyway on with the🍋

________________________________
*Sebastian's POV*

Not even 2 minutes after we lay down ciel is fast asleep 'I guess I could use some sleep to' I think as I shut my eyes and drift into the dark obis of sleep

*Time skip twenty minutes later brought to you by grells death scythe*

I wake up feeling hot and extremely horny for some reason 'well might as well take care of it' I think and lick my hand 'why waste lube when I have my spit' I think as I slip my hand into my boxers and grab my member and start stroking up and down slowly 'wait what the hell am I supposed to jerk off to-...wait...' I think and look over at my mostly naked boyfriend.

'so fucking sexy' I think as I start stroking myself faster and close my eyes thinking of all the times and things me and ciel have done together, when out of nowhere I feel something squishy in my other hand.

'what the fuck is that' I wonder and open my eyes 'oh shit' it's one of ciels boobs 'wow I forgot how smooth they are' I think as I continue to squeeze them and stroke my self at the same time, let me just say that ciel doesn't have small breast and he definitely isn't flat. His boobs are actually quite big which is one of the reasons why he's so insecure.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts by something going in my mouth 'huh-...omg' once I come to my senses I realize that the thing in my mouth is ciels nipple 'oops...oh well he tastes way to good and I'm way to horny to stop now' I think as I suck harder but not hard enough to wake him.

I slip my hand out of my boxers and trail them from ciels tummy to his waist line of his panties. I continue to suck with my mouth, one hand on his other boob and the other playing with his waist band, slipping my hand into his panties I slip two fingers between his pussy lips and start rubbing his clit.

He doesn't really let me fuck him there because it makes him feel like a girl were as when I fuck his ass it makes him feel like a gay man, though he does let me play with it like stick a small toy In every once and a while or my fingers, we are actually waiting for when we get married for our wedding night.

Once I start getting bored of just playing with him I decided to finally give in. I pull down his panties but leave his knee highs on I reach over to the night stand and grab some lube and a couple toys and set them next to me and lean down and spread his cheeks showing me his pretty pink flower.

I lean foward and lick a long stripe from his ass to his pussy before sticking my tongue inside him "mm...ah.." I hear come from his pretty mouth 'fuck his voice is making me more horny' I think and stop eating him out and get on my knees grabbing the lube I spread his cheeks some more and squirt some lube on his hole. I also put some lube on three of my fingers before sticking them in one at a time "ngh" I hear from my beautiful baby.

Once I've finished prepping him I take my fingers out getting a whine in response 'so needy even when asleep' i chuckle in my head as I lube up my dick making sure it's nice and slick so i dont hurt him.

I stick my tip in 'holy shit I forgot how tight he is' I groan in my head. Once I get about half way he yells and goes to jump up but I just hold him (no because he wants to force ciel to do something he doesn't want but because he has something so big in him that bassys afraid he might rip his hole if ciel makes any sudden movements, anyway back to bassy)

"hello" he says in a panicky voice "it's ok baby it's just me" I whisper reassuringly(idk if I spelled that right) he let's out a sigh of relief and relaxed before I let go "do you want me to stop" I ask "no...it actually feels quite good" he says "ok let me know if you want me to stop, you know the safe word" I say as I put the rest of my dick into him "ah...fuck..." he moans.

I wait for him to nod to tell me it's ok to move after about one minute of waiting he nods and I begin to thrust slowly. I slowly start to pick up the past when I hear "ooo...fuck...daddy....faster" ciel moans, I do as I'm told and begin to go faster.

I decided fucking him isn't enough 'I wanna here more screaming and begging and moaning' I think as I grab the strongest vibrating toy I have and turn it on to the lowest setting , ciel of course hears the sound of vibrating but with him being on his tummy he cant see " what-what is th-that sound" he stutters out "oh nothing" I say in a sly voice so he knows I'm up to something.

I slowly press the vibrator on his clit "oh fuck...daddyyy.." he moans loudly I turn it up all the way to the highest and start pounding his prostate (I saw online that T can make a man grow a prostate but I am not trans nor a doctor I just google it and hope it's all correct if something isn't correct pls tell me) "OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD! DADDDDYYYY THAT FEELS SOOO FUCKING GOOOOD!" he screams 'fuck I love it when he screams for me'.

"that's it baby take my thiccc ( I had to) cock" I say in a seductive tone "yes! yes! yes! daddy fuck can I please cum?!" He pleads "why not baby you've been such a good boy, besides I'm about to cum to" I say and start thrusting at an inhuman speed.

"where do you want it" I ask "inside! inside! indsiiiiidde!!" He screams "cum you little slut" I say and not even five seconds later he cums all over the sheets then I follow after and cum in his ass and we both scream at the same time "DADDY!" "FUCK!"  We scream as we cum.

I ride out my orgasm then I pull out as we both are panting trying to catch our breath "do want a bath now or do you just want me to clean you with a rag and wipes and take a bath later" I ask and he hold up two fingers signaling he chooses number two.

So I did just that I got a wet rad and some wipes and cleaned him up, we will take a bath just not right now hes to tired. After I finish cleaning him I put the rag on the floor with his clothes and climb in bed and start to rub his back and whisper things like "you did so good" and "such a pretty good boy for daddy" and "what a good boy kitten" along with the 'I love yous' then we both fell asleep.

A/n
Ahhhhhh! My first time writing smut pls dont hate or kink shame if you wanna do that pls go somewhere else and I hope you l liked it and let me know if I mentioned things that weren't right and I dont mean the daddy kink and sleeping kink I mean the stuff I mention I about trans and the side effects to T and like I said I'm not trans or a medical professional so I'm sorry if I took stuff out of context or said things that weren't correct anywho byebye✌😘