Chapter Fourteen

*Ciels POV*

"Who the fuck are you" a boy who's name I believe is ayato asks "oh how rude of me, I'm Ciel and this is my boyfriend Sebastian" I say "and what the hell do you want" he asks "well you see we're demons and we heard about ghouls in london so we decided it could be cool to come check it out then we heard about the oh so dangerous eyepatch and black rabbit" I say catching the other boys who's name I think is kaneki attention "did they come with you" kaneki asks touka, she nods "yeah they asked if I knew where the eleventh ward was and I asked why they said they wanted to meet you both so I brought them with me"

After a few minutes kaneki decided to give us the benefit of the doubt and let us inside, so here we are sitting in the surprisingly nice living room "so tell us about you guys" kaneki says "sure...well I'm ciel phantomhive-" I started only to be cut off by an excited looking hinami "wait phantomhive as in the owner of the funtom toy company" she asks with a excited gleam in her eyes "yep that's me" I say I see Ayato looking like hes ready to explode with excitement "no way I love they're toys" hinami yells excitedly in what sounds like a baby voice "yeah I actually have three of our newest toys with me" I say as sebastian hands me my bag i open it and pull out the three toys.

I see ayato and hinamis eyes sparkle with anticipation and excitement I hold out the pink one to hinami "what's hers name" she asks in what once again sounds like a baby voice "her name is celina" I say while handing the blue one to ayato keeping ...

I see ayato and hinamis eyes sparkle with anticipation and excitement I hold out the pink one to hinami "what's hers name" she asks in what once again sounds like a baby voice "her name is celina" I say while handing the blue one to ayato keeping the sebastian one myself "was is his name" he asks in what also sounds like a baby voice 'what's with the baby voices' I wonder "his name is smile" I say "daddy looks at the bunny" he says "I see it's a very cute bunny baby" kaneki says in a voice people typically use when talking to children "daddy can we go changes" he asks, kaneki nods and picks up kaneki waking away with him "what's going on" I ask turning to touka "I think that's something you should talk to them about cause ayato especially they dont really like people knowing, ayato thinks it makes him weak and he thinks people will try to attack us if they think hes weak" she says "oh ok"

a few minutes later ayato and kaneki come back out and ayato has a completely different outfit on hes wearing a pastel color block t shirt with blue shortalls with a bunch of pastel shapes on them, some pastel purple knee high socks, and for some reason he has a pacifier in his mouth that's connected to a pacifier clip that's clipped to one of the straps on his shortalls I decided not to say anything about it and just enjoy that hes actually being nice, he and kaneki sit down and he makes grabby hands at the bitter bunny "you want the bunny baby" kaneki asks, ayato nods excitedly "can you please hand me that bunny, ciel" kaneki asks pointing to smile, I nod and hand it to him "thanks your probably so confused" he says handing the bunny to ayato "yes I am but I'll just wait until I can talk to ayato about it" I say "just be careful with how you come about doing that" he says.

**********************
A/N
hi so I know it's been a minute I was just taking a small break but anyway hope you enjoyed it, also I'm thinking about doing a chapter where they go to a bdsm club and I need a name for the club so comment what you think it should be