Chapter Six

⚠️Little spicy⚠️
🔞

*Ciels POV*
"
"Ciel"..."ciel"....."baby come on wake up" It feels like just a couple minutes since we fell back to sleep after our play time that I'm woke up by sebastian "mm...what" I groan "get up we gotta pack we only have the rest of today and tomorrow to get this done" he says. I decided it would be best to get up so I sit up, i wince 'fuck my ass hurts' i think.

"are you ok love" sebastian asks and it's only then that I realize that I still have cum leaking out of my hole "can we take a bath first" I ask "of course baby boy" he says, I go to stand up but almost fall but luckily sebastian caught me.

"I think I'm gonna need to carry you" he says and picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head on his shoulder as he takes us to the bathroom and sets me on the counter.

About 5 minutes later he walks back over to me and starts to take off my socks "the bath is ready I made sure to put bubbles in it" he says as he picks me up 'this is why I love him' I think as I smile to myself and he puts me in the water before striping his clothes and getting in with me. I sit between his legs and snuggle with him "when's you next doctor's appointment?" Sebastian asks.

'oh shit I forgot' "um...it was supposed to be next week but I can reschedule" I say as he goes to wash my hair "yeah we'll give them a call after we're done and dressed" he says as he starts to scrub my hair 'mm...this feels nice' I think and close my eyes leaning into his touch.

I must of fallen asleep while he was scrubbing my hair because when I came back to my senses it was because I was being sprayed with water apparently the second time "hey sleepy head" sebastian whispers in my ear "mm..hey" i say back "alright stand up" he says pulling me up, grabbing my blue lofa with his free hand "let's get you nice and clean" he says and starts cleaning my body.

⚠️Warning⚠️
🔞Spiciness ahead🔞 you may skip ahead⏩ I'll let you know when it's over
*******************************

A couple minutes later he gets on his knees and spreads my cheeks "what are you doing" I ask "cleaning you baby" he says and spits on at least three fingers before also spitting on my hole "just relax.ok?" He says calmly and sticks a finger in nice and slow and waiting for me to give him the go ahead to put more in.

Once I do he does the same thing sticking the other two in one at a time just like first. once I say he can move he starts to clean me out until....."ahhh..." I moan out 'shit that felt good' I thnk as I blush "aw I'm sorry I must of hit your prostate by accident my bad" he laughs as he continues to "clean me out" "do it again" I say "you know..I dont think I'm getting everywhere like this, I should try another way" he says as he pulls his fingers out.

I wine in protest but stop once I feel something wet touch my hole 'his tongue' I think "oh shit that feels good dont you dare stop" I moan out I start rubbing my clit wanting even more pleasure only for my hand to be swatted away and replaced with another "oh fuck daddy dont stop" I moan only for it to be useless because he stops but that's ok because he quickly move his hand down a little sticking two fingers inside me one at a time.

"ah..yes.." I moan 'fuck I'm getting close' I think to myself getting even closer "daddy I'm close" I warn, I'm really close when 'something doesn't feel right' I realize "wait daddy" he doesn't respond "wait sebastian" he takes his mouth off my ass but doesn't stop his fingers and looks at me confused and slightly worried "what?what  is it" he asks.

"something feels different" I say/moan getting even closer but the "something" feeling even more weird "what is it" he asks again "I-i dont know but my pussy feels different" I say as I start to feel like I'm gonna explode, "do you want me to stop" he asks "no! I mean no your fine just thought I'd warn you I dont know what's happening" I say and push his head back to my ass he starts to eat me out as I start to rub my clit more intensely.

a little more then ten seconds later "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I scream/moan as what looks like water starts to spray out of my pussy 'wtf was that and why did that feel so good, I really hope that wasnt piss' I think.

only to be dragged out of my thoughts by "it tastes so sweet,here you try" he says as he brings his fingers to my mouth, I open dispite thinking its gross i taste his fingers and 'hes right it is sweet,but what is it' I wonder...
____________________________________

A/N
Hey losers, how you been here a new chapter I hope you like it can you guess what the "stuff" was anyway hope you enjoyed see yall next time byee✌