Chapter Twenty

*Sebastian's POV*
*************************

I wake up feeling cold so I open my eyes to see no ciel so I figured he was probably downstairs so I went to the bathroom to take a shower only when I opened the door there he was laying on the floor covered in his own squirt with multiple toys scattered around the room 'he looks exhausted let's get him cleaned up and put back to bed' I thought as I picked up the toys putting them back in the box before I walked over to ciel waking him up.

"My love it's time to wake up" I whispered shaking him lightly "mm..." he hummed sleepily "come on baby boy get up so I can clean you off" I said softly "ok..." he said trying to stand up, trying being the key word because when he went to stand his legs began to shake causing him to fall, well almost cause I caught him before he could reach the floor.

Picking him up bridal style i carried him over to the sink setting him on the counter "give me one minute to start your bath, ok?" I said, he nodded letting me know it's ok to leave him for a quick moment.

Starting the bath I made sure it was of the right temperature not to cold but not to hot either, I went ahead and put in some calming oils and bath salts along with strawberry scented bubbles, before walking over to the shelf grabbing a couple towels.

Walking over to ciel I strip him of the little bit of clothes he still had on before picking him back up and taking over to the bath putting him in it turning off the water after putting him in.

After cleaning him I drain the water "can you stand so I can dry you" I asked softly "i can try" he says with a scratchy voice before standing up slowly putting his hands on the wall for balance. I hurried up and grabbed the first towel wrapping it around his small body, before grabbing the other towel drying of his hair.

Picking him up bridal style again I took him to our room setting him on the bed "do you want to go back to sleep or do you just wanna go ahead and stay awake" I asked "what time is it" he asked, I look at the clock by our bed "10:30" I replied "I'm just gonna stay up" he said "ok" I answered before walking to his closet to find something for him to wear.

I was looking through his shirts and found a red cropped hoodie with cat ears on the hood and a white cat face on the front 'how did I not know he had this' I wonder grabbing it before going over to his pants picking out a white skirt. Then I went over to his panties and picked out a pair of red lace panties, then I picked it a pair of red thigh garters with cat rings, then I picked a pair of white knee high socks and a pair of red lolita boots.

Then I walked out of the closet walking over to ciel drying him off the rest of the way before taking the towels off and grabbing the kitty hoodie then I heard him giggle "what?" I asked confused as to why hes laughing "of course you chose that on...

Then I walked out of the closet walking over to ciel drying him off the rest of the way before taking the towels off and grabbing the kitty hoodie then I heard him giggle "what?" I asked confused as to why hes laughing "of course you chose that one" he said with a smile "what? I thought it was cute" I said putting it on him.

After dressing him the rest of the way, I picked him up and put him on my hip taking him downstairs where I heard talking "sounds like the others are awake" I said "yeah" he said.

We got down the stairs and went to the living room where we found kaneki and the rest of them sitting down all with cups of coffee that I assume is from a cafe cause we don't drink coffee so we dont have any in the house, that and the coffee is in to go cups, they look to all still be in their pajamas so I don't think they've been up long, the only one not is touka so I'm guessing she went to get the coffee.

"Good morning" I greeted before noticing that ayato is in a cat onesie 'oh how adorable' I thought "oh, goodmorning" kaneki said.

I sat ciel down on the couch next to the twins "I'm gonna go make some tea" I said "ok" ciel replied, then I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen to make ciels tea.

After making ciels tea I went back into the living room a gave ciel his tea before sitting down and putting him on my lap, where we spent the next two hours talking before they all had to leave.

**********************
A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye bye✌