Chapter Twenty Eight

*Ciels POV*

It's been about two weeks since I started working as a CCG investigator and today is my last day before I have a week long break as I haven't taken any time off so I asked the boss and he said it was fine and I'm very excited because tonight is my first date since I started working and sebastian told me he has something special planned.

Its 3:15pm and I get off at for and since i have done all my work I'm just sitting here at my desk twirling my pin as i watch time go by very slowly.

"So I heard your taking a week off, any special plans" my partner juuzou suzuya asked "yep, tonight I have a date night with my boyfriend and for the entire week me and him are spending time together" I replied.

"That doesn't sound very fun" he said "oh it's gonna be so fun and magical" I said "I just can't wait" I said excitedly.

For the rest off the time we spent talking about a bunch of random stuff before my time finally came for me to go home.

I get home hoping to see sebastian only to see Kuragari sitting on the kitchen counter "um...hello..forgive me for being rude but what are you doing here" I asked him "your sexy man told me to tell you to get ready and a driver will be here to pick you up for your date" he said "oh...ok..well I'm gonna go get ready" I said before walking away and going upstairs.

After about an hour I was ready in a tight black dress and royal blue leather jacket, royal blue heels and a little black velvet hand purse.

Then I hear a car horn go off so I grab my phone and head out to a long black limo, I get in and about ten minutes later we pull up to a cherry blossom park "go through the woods until you find a clearing there you will find your date" the driver ...

Then I hear a car horn go off so I grab my phone and head out to a long black limo, I get in and about ten minutes later we pull up to a cherry blossom park "go through the woods until you find a clearing there you will find your date" the driver said "ok" I replied.

I walk through the woods admiring the beautiful scenery and after about five minutes I come to a clearing "hello,love" i hear my handsome boyfriend say behind me so i turn around to find him sitting on a blanket next to a beautiful picnic "sit with me" he said so I do as told and sit next to him.

We sat there eating and talking before It got dark and I laid down to watch the stars when he said "I have loved you since the moment you opened your beautiful demon eyes and I will love you forever starting with this" making me look at him only t...

We sat there eating and talking before It got dark and I laid down to watch the stars when he said "I have loved you since the moment you opened your beautiful demon eyes and I will love you forever starting with this" making me look at him only to find him on one knee holding a beautiful velvet royal blue box with a diamond ring inside.

"Will you marry me and take one step further into the rest of our lives" he said making my eyes tear up "yes, a thousand times yes" I cried as he put the beautiful ring on my ring finger.

After that we laid down cuddling and kissing before it was time for us to leave.

We get home and before the door was closed he was holding me in his arms and we kissing me.

*********************
A/N
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter but that's all for now byebye✌