Chapter Eight

Three Days Later (Friday)

*Ciel POV*

Its 11:00am which means I have one hour to get ready, I go in my wardrobe and look for what I want to wear 'let's go for a bit of an gothic look today' I decide looking through my clothes normally I wouldn't wear my "girly" clothes out of the house but we're moving soon so I dont care.

About twenty minutes later I finally figured out what I wanna wear I picked out a red and black plaid crop top with a leather pocket and belt like sinch along with a black skirt with a bunch of o-rings on the waist line underneath that I chose some read lacey panties with black underling, I also picked out some black stocking-like knee highs a pair of  red and balck thigh garders that om gonna wait for sebastian to get out of the shower to put in and a red pair of lolita boots.

'And now for my collar and eyepatch' I think to myself and go to three collar shelves to pick out a collar that will match my outfit, 'I havent had to wear an eyepatch for about a week I hope it's not to uncomfortable to wear' I think as u start looking for a matching eyepatch.

I eventually picked out a red collar with some o-rings and chains on it and a red rhinestone eyepatch and get dressed. I put everything on except the thigh garders and collar,normally I would need help with my eyepatch to but because it was just a slip on and not one of the tie on ones it was pretty easy.

After five minutes of playing on my phone sebastian comes out and gets dressed, he must of wanted to match because he came out wearing the same colors.

Not that I mind i love when we match "can you help" I say pointing to the garders and collar "of course love" he says and walks over and helps me "you look stunning baby" he says I blush and say "thanks bassy, I love it when we match" and give him...

Not that I mind i love when we match "can you help" I say pointing to the garders and collar "of course love" he says and walks over and helps me "you look stunning baby" he says I blush and say "thanks bassy, I love it when we match" and give him a kiss it only lasts a second because he pulls away and checks his pocket watch, sebastian always loved the Victorian era and if I'm being honest i love it to but his love explains the pocket watch and tailcoat

"Its 11:45 let's get going" he says and then we left.

************************
A/N
Yay another chapter, hi so I know it's short but still hope you enjoyed it bye bye losers😋✌