Chapter Thirty-Two

*Sebastian's POV*

After ciel and ayato left me and kaneki sat down in the living room "what's up, you don't usually call me its usually me calling you" kaneki asked "well I want your opinion on something, you see mine and ciels two year anniversary is coming up and I have three gifts for him but I want an outside opinion on two of them" I said I want the third one to be sure it won't come back to him and I can't promise that he won't be hounded with questions about it.

"Well show me them" he said I got to the kitchen and in the highest cabinet are the gifts I have hidden from my love as he can't reach that cabinet.

I walk back to kaneki with the gift boxes in hand "here, take a look and tell me your honest opinion, I will know if your lying" I said handing him the boxes.

He opens the first one "its beautiful....hey those look a lot like-" he said before I cut him off "yeah, that's the point they are exact replicas" I said.

He opened the other one and I swear I thought his face would rip woth how big his smile got "he is going to love both of these, but I thought you said you had three gifts, I only see two" he said "yeah the last one I want him to be the first to see" i said.

"Well he is going to them an-" he said before pausing and sniffing the air "what is it" I asked "there are other ghouls here" he said making my eyes go wide and bright red.

"I recognize one scent but I can't figure out from where" he said "hmm..can you tell where they are, I can't make out scent which is odd but then again you and your ghoul friends don't really have scent either so maybe it's a ghoul thing" I said.

"Backyard" he said standing up, me following soon after but when we go to open the back door that leads to the backyard two ghouls are there stopping us from even seeing what's going on "sorry, but we're under strict orders not to let you see what's back here" one of the ghouls said "it's my backyard I know what it looks like" I said rolling my eyes "sorry but again not aloud to let you see anything beyond this door" he said "from who" I said "not aloud to say sir" he said pushing us both back inside the house and closing the door.

"Who do you think is behind this" I asked kaneki "couldn't say" he replied.

And about two hours later ciel and ayato walk through the front door "hey guys" ayato said before walking over to sorry next to kaneki but ciel walks right upstairs without saying a word 'I wonder what's wrong with him' but then I remember hes still going through his cycle so I chalked it up to it just being mood swings so I waited till kaneki and ayato bid their goodbyes before going up to check on him.

I walked into our bedroom to find no sign of ciel in here so I decided to check his office which I found him sitting laid back in his chair with his boots on the desk, reading a book.

"Hello my love" I said before walking up to him and pushing his feet of the desk making him sit up and glare at me.

"Why did you do that" he asked and I can hear his irritation in his voice "sorry love, but for one it's bad for your posture and two your boots will scratch and scuff your desk" I said making him glare harder as if he's trying burn me from the inside out 'good thing he doesn't have that power yet' I thought.

"I don't care, I was comfortable" he said annoyed that I interrupted him "sorry love, but anyway you didn't say anything to me when you came in I was coming to see how you were feeling" I said.

"Hm...let's see I've been bleeding for four days, I feel like I'm being stabbed in my vagina, stomach, and back over and over again, I'm high on painkillers and everytime I sneeze, cough, and stand up after sitting for a long period of time I feel like I pissed myself and oh let's not forget the painful sensitivity in my tits so I can't even wear a binder because even a loose t-shirt slightly rubbing against me makes me want to scream in pain and last but not least hearing you talk makes me want to fuck you and burn you alive at the same time, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!" He rants before screaming before crying.

"and now I feel sad because I feel sad that I just yelled at you, EVEN THOUGH YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT YOU FUCKING DICK, so anyway can you make me some tea with honey please, I love you" he said. giving me whiplash before nodding "of course" I said before walking out of the room but not before he yelled "AND BRING ME A FUCKING HEATING PAD YOU FUCKING BITCH" as I walked out "yes love" I said.

******************
A/N
Hey guys a little bit longer chapter, I hope you enjoyed it but that's all for now byebye✌