Chapter Seventeen

*Sebastians POV*

It's the day of the pool party I just got off the phone with kaneki he said he was bringing two people with him for us to meet. "What was that about" ciel asks wrapping his arms around me "kaneki is bringing two people for us to meet" I say before kissing his cheek "cool, what time are they coming" he asks "I think he said they're on their way" I said "ok-*knock knock*" he goes to say but gets cut off by loud knocks at the door "oh that must be them" he says and goes to answer the door with me in toe.

"Hey guys" ciel greets "hey ciel" kaneki says back and that's when I noticed the red heads standing behind them "is that them" I ask kaneki "yeah actually, that's hikaru and that's kaoru" he says pointing to one and then the other "it's nice to meet you" me and ciel say at the same time "you too" they say together "alright anyway yall can come up stairs I bought new bathing suits for everyone, well except you guys since I didnt know you were coming until 5 minutes ago" ciel says and starts walking up the stairs with us behind him.

We followed ciel to one of the guest rooms "ok so I'm gonna give you guys yours and you can change in that bathroom over there and I'll help them get dressed" he says to me, kaneki and touka before disappearing into the room and coming out a couple minutes later with two pairs of trunks and bikini along with sandals and slides "there you and touka can take turns in the bathroom unless one of you wanna go to the one downstairs and sebastian you can just change in our room" he says handing us our swim suits, I go to our room after leading kaneki and touka to the bathrooms, I get dressed before ciel comes in and goes straight to the bathroom not letting me see the bikini in his hands, a few minutes later he comes out with a towel covering the bikini "can you tie it" he asks, I nod and go to tie it "are you not gonna let me see you" I say in his ear "nope you can wait like the rest of them" he says back with smirk.

It's been about twenty minutes and me and kaneki are talking about different things still waiting for ciel, when finally the door opens and ciel walkes out with a towel still wrapped around him. I go up to him "are you ok, you don't have to do this if you dont want to" I wisper, he looks up at me and shakes his head "no it's too late now, besides I promised myself I wouldn't be a pussy and hide anymore" he says and gives me a kiss before walking over to the pool, I walk over to him and grab his hand giving it a kiss, he takes a deep breath before dropping his towel and jumping in the pool but not before I let go of his hand, I'm guessing nobody noticed because the didnt even stop talking but I decided not to dwell on it and get in the pool.

I get in and that's when I noticed, 'damn, so that's why he was hiding the bikini' he was wearing a kitty bekini and a pink collar with a black choker that says kitten with a little bell.

"Damn baby" I say and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him against me "you like it" he says with a smirk "holy shit yes" I hissed "hey ciel, I didn't see you come out" I hear hinami say getting in the pool with ayato following behind "yeah I ...

"Damn baby" I say and wrap my arms around his waist pulling him against me "you like it" he says with a smirk "holy shit yes" I hissed "hey ciel, I didn't see you come out" I hear hinami say getting in the pool with ayato following behind "yeah I just came out" ciel says pulling away grabbing my hand instead going up to them pulling me along "dang ciel you look go-" hinami says getting cut off by ayato "woah, ciel when did you get tits" he says pretty loud catching kanekis attention "hey ayato, watch it" he says raising an eyebrow "wait hes right when did you get boobs" he asks "um...well for-forever" he says with a slight stutter making me give his hand a reassuring squeeze "I dont remember you having boobs yesterday" hinami says confused "yeah me either" ayato adds " well that's be-because I had them hid-hidden" ciel stutters "um..how...like not to make you uncomfortable but those are pretty big, and we were together all day yesterday, I'm pretty sure we would have noticed" ayato says even more confused "I hid them with a binder" ciel says nervously "why? I don't understand it's not like you dont look good with them" kaneki says "well you may think i look good, I dont." Ciel says taking a deep breath "so I still dont understand how you have boobs if your a boy" ayato asks confused "well...biologically I'm not..." ciel says sounding scared "wait, what" touka asks having joined in the conversation "I was born a girl" ciel clarifies "wait, so your what? Trans?" Kaneki asks "yes..." ciel says sound like hes about to cry "that's cool my bestfriend hide is trans" kaneki says "really?" Ciel says looking up "yeah, hes really open about it" kaneki says with a huge smile "I'm not, I wish I could be but this was hard as it is" ciel says "how long has sebastian known" ayato asks "well considering he was my butler before he was my boyfriend, I'd say almost seven years" ciel says looking at me with a smile "and was he always supportive or what?" Touka asks making me glare at her "of course, you cant really be non supporting of that stuff when your a demon cause technically if your a full born demon your both" ciel says getting confused looks from everyone " what do you mean" one of the twins ask "well basically, he can be whatever he wants female,male, cat whatever he wants" ciel says making me laugh at the faces we're getting.

"Wait really" the other twin asks "yeah, but I dont really talk that much about it cause one, its inconsiderate to him and his feelings, and two because I just dont find it that mind blowing, considering I've always been like this and been around people like this" I say getting a smile from ciel "anyway can we stop talking about this please" ciel asks getting nods in agreement from everyone.

The rest of the day we just hung out and we decided that they would just stay the night since it was already getting dark out and apparently that's when the "ccg" really crack down on the ghouls.

********************
A/N
Hi I know it's been a bit but that's just from me working on this long ass chapter anyway hope you enjoyed there will be s house tour in the next chapter so yeah
Until next time byeee✌