Twenty Seven

*Sebastian's POV*

It's the next day and me and ciel are cuddling on the couch waiting for kaneki and ayato to get here so we can talk to them about ciel going undercover as a CCG investigator.

After a bit we finally here a knock on the door, we get up and go open the door and just as we thought its kaneki and ayato.

"You said you have to talk to us about something" kaneki said "yes, please come In" I said stepping aside to let them in.

We walk to the living room and sit down "last night ciel, got an idea but we wanted to make sure you were aware of it" I said "well what's the idea" ayato asked "I want to go undercover as a CCG investigator, so I can get information and keep the ghouls safe" ciel said "are you sure" kaneki asked "yes" ciel answered "well okay, I guess it's okay its not like your a ghoul and you can't be killed so you should be ok" kaneki said

*time skip to two weeks later*

It's been about two weeks and I just woke up to get ready for my first day as a special investigator, it wasn't that hard I just had to make a fake resume and make it seem like I'm 22, and went to a top CCG academy in the uk because apparently nobody knows that we don't have ghouls in the uk.

I go to my closet after taking a shower, I put on a royal blue button up, a black blazer, a royal blue skirt and a pair of black platform pumps.

After getting dressed and doing my makeup I eat then go to my car and make my way to work.

I pull up to the building and get out of my car and go inside, I make my way over to my desk next to a person with white hair and lots of super cool looking stitches " hello, its seems your my partner, I'm ciel phantomhive" I greeted "oh, why hello, I guess so, I'm juuzou suzuya nice to me you" they replied "those are some really cool stitches you have there" I said before offering my hand to shake "why thank you" they said after a bit a man comes in and says "mr. Suzuya, your quinque isfixed" "yay, ok" juuzou said before skipping after the guy from before.

After a bit juuzou comes back with aluminum briefcase "I'm, back and the boss said your quinque is ready, if you need me to show you the way I will" they said making me stand up and nod, we start going in the same direction the other guy went.

We finally make it to our destination where our boss stands "hello, phantomhive, are you excited to get your quinque" the boss asked "I am very excited" I said with a fake smile, not because I'm not excited because I am very excited to see what it is but simply just because I don't like him and also i don't really smile at anyone other than my sexy bassy.

After a bit of talking he finally hands my briefcase, I open and god damn, it's a very long and sharp sword, I pick it up and notice a small button on the hilt of the sword "what's this button do" I asked "press it and find out" he replied so i pressed it and holy shit my sword just fell apart but wait it's not broken it turned it a whip damn this is beautiful "it's also electric so if the electric mode it turned on it can go up to 400 million volts of electricity which will kill anyone that touches it, and you can raise and lower it at any time.

After that, the rest of my day went on like normal and at around 4pm I was finally able to go home.

**************************
A/N

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter byebye✌