Chapter Eleven

Four days later (Wednesday)
⚠️Warning ⚠️
🔞Slight NSFW🔞

What ciel is wearing

*****************************
*Ciels POV*

It's been four days sense my doctors appointment and the whole ace situation and these past four days have been utter hell, and that's putting it lightly. I can't sleep or sit on my ass and it's really hard to walk but I ender it so sebastian doesn't have to do all the packing alone.

It took three hours to get our room and closet packed besides the outfit we're wearing on the plane and the outfit for when we get off because it's almost a twelve hour plane ride and our plane is supposed be leaving at 8:00 tonight so we're not gonna get they're till morning.

so...yeah and if your wondering about the rest of out stuff, we got it shipped earlier (p.s. they packed they're room yesterday and they're only taking the stuff they need and want like clothes and all that stuff utensils the stuff from the playroom) .

We're on our way to the airport right now and I know what your thinking "ciel your rich and you have your own company surely you have your own plane why take a public one" and yes I do have my own plane.

that's how I'm getting our stuff shipped, but I figured it could be fun to take a public plane, we got first class seats and we get to sit together and sense there only two seats per row so no strangers are sitting next to us so that's good.

We have about 5 minutes before we get on the plane and take off...Five minutes later. We're on the plane now and sitting in our seats 'I hate this' not because of the plane but my ass still hurts so this is going to suck I have to sit on my sore ass for almost twelve hours "you ok love" sebastian asks.

"yeah it's just my ass hurts like hell" I say "oh right..I'm sorry baby" he says then I can feel us taking off and slowly everyone starts getting quiet and I start to remember.

"what the hell is that kid wearing" one of the airport security guys all say "maybe hes playing dress up I guess his dad doesn't care" the other guy says 'my dad....oh my god they think that...Haha dumbasses' I think and grab sebastian hand before we go to get on the plane.

(🔞🔞🔞 feel free to skip if you want)

'Hehe that was funny they actually thought sebastian was my father...'my mind trails off as I feel a hand touch my inner thigh "what the hell are you doing" I wisper "taking your mind off the pain" he whispers back.

"your just lucky the lights are off so no one can see you, you perv" I say as I feel him move his hand up and touch my little boy parts. I lean my head on his shoulder so no body else can see my reaction but also so when I cum I can grab onto him and use his hand to muffle my moans.

I feel his hand go in my pants and in my panties, I grip his sleeve and turn my head putting my mouth on his shoulder and bit on the fabric not threw it but on it to muffle some moans. 'Fuck he really knows how to make me feel good' I think just as he slips a finger in "ah" I moan into his arm.

About five minutes go by and I cum on his fingers, I'm just lucky I didnt have that kind of orgasm. 'I guess he really did take my mind off it' I think and go to sleep with my head on the man I love so dearly.

************************
A/N
hey losers here's another chapter i know I'm posting alot more frequently and that's because I'm super excited for ciel to meet aogiri and all those people also I need help who should I put finny with because I dont know if I mentioned this but the servents will come into the story because they never met ciel in this at least not yet I'm thinking one of these three but I'm not sure which one

1.) Snake and if not I'll put him with alois because he deserves better than that bad bad spider butler

2.) Pluto because why not

3.) Hide because I feel like they would love each other if they met so let me know

Anyway that's all for now bye bye✌