Chapter Twelve

What ciel is wearing

*Ciels POV*

"Iel.....ci.l....ciel" I hear and open my eyes tiredly "hey sleeping beauty how'd you sleep" sebastian asks.

"fine I guess about as good as you would sleeping sitting up" I say back "the planes going to land in about five minutes" he says "what time is it" I ask
"7:48am my love" sebastian answers and gives me a kiss on the head I smile "good because I need to change" I say and then a couple minutes later we land and wait until they tell us to get off.

We get off the plane after grabbing our Carry on we go get the small suitcase with some clothes in it and then we head to the bathrooms, I decided to wear something a little less "girly" because like I said before I dont really wear my girly clothes out of the house the only reason I did before was because I wanted to leave looking good but we're in a new country we need to make a good impression.

I get dressed in a nude binder cause we cant be showing those melons and a half black half white jumper, some black kitty panties, black ripped Jean's with some chains there womens Jean's but that's ok nobody can tell, a black collar with spikes and a pentagram, a pair of black and white Van's, and a black eye patch with some chains. I get out of the stall I was in and wait outside the one sebastian is in for him to come out.

After a couple minutes he comes out looking sexy as always with a black button up that buttons diagonally some black dress pants, and a pair of black dress shoes. We walk out of the bathroom and out of the building, sebastian calls an uber  because I dont want to stand out in a limo.

we decided to go get some tea sense it's so early, the uber gets here and we tell him to take us to the closest cafe, "you knew here" he asks "yes sir we just moved here from London" I say "I can tell from your accent" he says "oh thanks I guess" I say not knowing what to say "I must warn you though" he says "about what" sebastian says "the ghouls" the man says, me and sebastian look at each other "wait what? What are ghouls" I ask "there like zombies and vampires put together, some are ok but most are not they're only food course is human flesh and blood so I'd watch out, and from what I've heard the 11th ward is where it's the worst" he says just as we come to a stop "ok we'll keep a look out" sebastian says as we get out he drives away.

"antaku" I say reading the sign "huh I guess lau is good for some things" I say with a slight laugh as we walk in "welcome to antaku" a girl sa says "my names hinami and I'll be serving you, so what can I get you" the young girl says she looks quite young just maybe a few years older than me "do you have tea" I ask "oh wow you aren't from around here are you" she asks.

"actually we just moved here" I answer " well your in luck we do serve tea what kind would you like" she asks " earl grey if you have it" I ask "we do and how about you sir" she says motioning to sebastian "um..I think I'll have a Cappuccino please" sebastian asks "of course is that all for you" she asks " yes thank you" I say and she walks away.

I look up at the TV and see that the news is on "today it seems we have word that aogiri has struck again more specifically the black rabbit and the eyepatch" the lady says showing pictures of masked men

"God damnit" I here I girl say and look over to see a girl with purple hair about to explode with anger and anxiety, I wave her over, she does "can I help you sir" she asks "yes I was just wondering how to get to the eleventh ward" I ask "don't yo...

"God damnit" I here I girl say and look over to see a girl with purple hair about to explode with anger and anxiety, I wave her over, she does "can I help you sir" she asks "yes I was just wondering how to get to the eleventh ward" I ask "don't you know that's dangerous" she asks "yes but you see...." I look around the cafe and see that no ones really in here.

"me and my boyfriend are demons and we heard about ghouls in london and decided to see what the fuss was about I havent met many supernatural creatures and I would like to see how ghouls are" I say "well i guess as long as you dont hurt us we can take you sense we're going anyway" she says "awesome" I say "but that doesn't mean you'll get out alive" she says and walks away.

Hm..I wonder what she means by that. Whatever it doesn't matter. We're demons, you cant die if your already dead. After an hour the girl with purple hair comes up to us "we're gonna change and meet you out back then we'll go" she says and walks away "alright..guess we're going out back" I day and we get up and walk out to the back of the cafe.

******************************
A/N
Hey here's another chapter hope you liked it byee