Chapter Thirty-One

*Ciels POV*

It's been three days since my period started and it really sucks, I took a whole week off work to spend quality time with sebastian and while we have been doing that it's just kinda not as fun as I wanted it to be.

Like I only have four more days before I'm back to work with the assholes and I still have two more days of my period which means laying around getting fat and pumped full of pain killers.

I mean I wanted this week to be sexy and romantic and while the first day was the rest has just been painful and bloody I mean yes sebastian has been amazing cuddling with me and getting me whatever I want and dealing with my bitchy attitude.

This isn't what I wanted, I'm starting to think working wasnt such a good idea I mean every minute I'm there I'm wasting time I could be spending with my amazing fiance.

I think that after my birthday which is in about three months I'm gonna quit because once I turn seventeen I'll get my demon form and I want to spend as much time with sebastian as possible because I don't know anything about being a demon and once I get my demon form I'll start getting my powers.

Also because I'm only half demon I won't have all the powers that a full blooded demon has and the ones I do won't be as powerful

Anyway right now I'm laying down cuddling with sebastian thinking about ways to brighten the rest of this week up a bit.

I look at my phone and see its October 17th which means tomorrow is our anniversary 'I can't believe I almost forgot, I have to get him something' I thought "hey sebastian" I said "yeah" he replied "I think I'm gonna call ayato and see if he will go to the mall with me" I said "ok love, call me if you need anything or if something happens, I think I'm gonna have kaneki come over" he answered "ok, sounds fun" I said getting up.

I took a shower before getting dressed in a royal blue cropped turtleneck sweater, black high waisted skinny jeans, and black boots.

I thought about putting in the contact that I use for work but I didn't feel like it so I just went with the eye patch.

After getting dressed I called ayato and asked if he wanted to go to the mall with me, he agreed saying he was gonna come over with kaneki anyway so it works out perfectly, I get to hang out with a friend and buy my fiance an anniversary present and said fiance gets to hang out with someone who I believe he sees as a friend.

Pretty soon they both show up, and me and ayato get in my car and head for the mall.

Getting in the mall the first place I go is a jewelry store to get his first present, which isn't even the beginning, while I was in the car I made a call to a couple of ghouls that helped touka rebuild the coffee shop she works at cause apparently the last on burnt down and they also helped kaneki and ayato make their hide out look like a home.

Apparently they work miracles and I need that right now and with the amount of money I offered them as well as a funtom corporation sponsorship, they agreed.

********************
A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, what do you think ciel is getting sebastian for their two year anniversary? That's all for now though byebye✌