Twenty Five

*Ciel's POV*

It's later that night and everyone is in bed, me and sebastian are laying down watching Lucifer and cuddling everyone else is asleep since its eleven thirty.

The next episode starts when *CRASH...CRASH* the sound of glass shattering is heard from down stairs causing both me and sebastian to jump and look at each other "please tell me I'm hearing things and I didn't just hear class shatter" I pleaded "sorry baby, but I heard that to" he said.

We both get up and head downstairs and because its eleven thirty its pitch fucking black, luckily we're smart and made sure to slip on our slides before we came down here, I feel around for the light in the kitchen while sebastian checks the living room.

I finally find the light and flick it on and look down to look for glass and what I see makes my heart drop, I look around the kitchen and confirm that what I'm seeing is what was broken.

I gasp and fall to my knees and try to pick up each peace but the entire thing is pretty much just tiny shards of crystal glass.

"God damnit" I hear sebastian say from the dinner room "what is it" I asked "it's the flowers I got you a couple days ago" he said and a tear drops from my eyes "that's not the only thing that got broken" I said before leading him to the kitchen and show him the peices that aren't microscopic.

I know what you thinking 'what could have possibly broke' and that's what I'm about to answer. Right Before me and sebastian started dating I was really depressed and self conscious and one day sebastian went to the "store" and when he came back he had a crystal blue rose figurine and now everytime I get like that I just look at that figurine and remind myself that I have and will always have sebastian and now that beautiful blue rose figurine is in peices on our kitchen floor "what the fuck..." sebastian mutters before grabbing the broom and dust pan and sweeping up the figurine shards and and vase we kept the fake Rose's in.

I sit down on the couch and bring my knees up to my chest and bury my face in them and begin sobbing 'who would this' I thought. A couple minutes later I feel two arms wrap around me and pull me into them "why would someone do this" I asked him "I have no idea" he answered "do you wanna go back to bed and deal with this tomorrow or do you want me to go wake everybody up and bring them down here" sebastian asked "let's just....go back to bed and we can......deal with this in the morning" I said my sobs reduced to small hiccups.

We get up stairs to our room and we go back to cuddling except this time no tv no small giggling at the funny parts, just silence except for my small hiccups and his whispering. Eventually we both fall asleep.

***********************
*Sebastian's POV*

I wake up the next morning and look at my small lover that's curled up like a little kittin on my chest. I can see the tear stains for last night still on his cheeks.

I slip out of bed slowly as to not disturb the sleeping boy and I give him my pillow to cuddle with, I get dressed in casual clothes just a sweatshirt and some basketball shorts, I put on my dog tag necklace and then I slip on my slides and go down stairs.