Chapter Sixteen

*Their house but it's a manor so its secluded *

*Ciels POV*

Today is the day me,ayato and hinami are going to the mall and I'm so excited we were going to do this last week but we decided to wait till the day before the party since we'd be busy and now everything is moved in and unpacked and I just wanna say that when we first got to see our house I fucking loved it I still do its amazing its got- *knock knock knock* I hear knocks on the door and sebastian goes to answer the door.

I hear the door open and some mumbled voices before I hear someone come up the stairs and sebastian walks in our room "ayato and hinami are here I told them you were getting dressed and to wait downstairs" sebastian says before he walks over to continue to help me get dressed. I get dressed I'm wearing a blue tye dye oversized hoodie, white fishnets, royal blue high heel boots and a blue flower collar.

We walk down stairs to greet ayato and hinami "hey guys" I say with a smile, hinami smiles back and ayato turns away but not before I saw the red on his cheeks "oh my god ayato I'm so sorry I didnt know you were sick if i knew i swear i never woul...

We walk down stairs to greet ayato and hinami "hey guys" I say with a smile, hinami smiles back and ayato turns away but not before I saw the red on his cheeks "oh my god ayato I'm so sorry I didnt know you were sick if i knew i swear i never would have made you come with us" I say apologetically "I'm not sick" I hear him mumble "well then why are your cheeks red, oh my god were you crying?! Who hurt you?!" I say ready to fight a bitch, I hear him choke down a laugh "no I wasnt crying its just..." he trails off "just what" I ask "its just I don't understand how you can be so confident"

he says quietly but I hear him "I dont understand what you mean i promise you I'm not as confident as you think" I say trying not to get sucked into the hole of gender dysphoria and depression "bullshit.." he scoffs "how can you say that when your literally wearing high heel boots, a sweatshirt and no pants" he says looking at me "how can you say that when you have no idea what I've been through and what I go through" I say trying to stay clam putting emphasis on the word, that, "anyway, are we gonna go or are we gonna sit here and argue all day" I say getting bored "yeah let's go" hinami and ayato say at the same time

*Time skip 2 hours*

We finally left after getting our bathing suits plus sebastian and kanekis, ayato gets a call from kaneki and says that hes at the house I said ok and instead of having our uber drop ayato and hinami off we just go straight to my house.

We pull up to my house and I stop them from getting out "hey is it ok if I keep the clothes here that way when you come over tomorrow I can give it to you and make sure nobody sees" I say because we may or may not have bought some lingerie, ayato apologized and said that he was jealous that he wasnt confident enough to wear "girly" clothing and I told him that clothes dont have a gender and he can wear whatever he wants and fuck who doesn't like it, it's funny cause that's the same thing I told myself when we moved to Tokyo that I can be whatever I want and wear whatever I want and if someone has a problem with it they can fuck a cactus.

We get inside and i go straight upstairs and put the bathing suits, lingerie, and "girly" clothing that I bought for ayato along with some for me but those are gonna go in my room.

I put the clothes in the guest and my room and go downstairs, I walk up to sebastian and give him a kiss "hi baby" he says "hi, how was your day" I say "good, I missed you though" he says and picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist "I missed you too" I say and kiss him again, the small kiss soon turns into a full on make out session and it was getting spicier by the second until we hear someone clear their throat "we are still here y'know" I hear kaneki say, I hop off sebastian and look to see kaneki standing in the door way, with a blushing ayato "y'know I dont care right" I say with a smile "anyway I just came to tell you we're gonna get going, we got some stuff to deal with but we'll see you tomorrow" he says and walks away taking ayato and hinami with him, leaving me and sebastian to continue what we were doing before they so rudely interrupted.

******************************

A/N
hi guys I know it's been a hot min but I promise I've just been working on this chapter and I just started kaneki and ayato's story and with that said I just thought I'd let you know that my posting schedule might change, anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, and until next time,byee✌