Chapter Nineteen

*Ciels pov*

Me and Sebastian just got finished showing everyone around and are heading back to our room. "So how do you feel" sebby asked "about what" I ask "about coming out" he said "oh I feel good like a weight has been lifted and i can fully be myself, I feel like we're gonna be great friends with them and maybe even more people" I said "good, I like them they're cool" he says as we reach our bedroom.

"I'm gonna go change" I say and go to my closet I get dressed in my pajamas and walk back in our room and sit on our bed 'what is taking him so long he only wears boxers to bed' I wonder a couple minutes pass before sebastian walks back into the room "hey babe" I say with a smile 'I should probably start working on those invitations' "can you hand me my laptop please" I ask since he is right next to it.

"sure" he said before handing me my laptop. I take it from him and sit back against the bed frame as sebastian climbs in next to me.

"What are you doing" he asked "making invitations" I said "wow so your actually serious about these balls huh?" He says "yep, I wanna get to know more people humans and supernatural" I said right before my aunt madam red started calling me on face time, shes the only one I've kept in touch with since I turned into a demon. I answer the call.

"Hello madam red" I greeted "hello sweetie, where are you that's not your room?" She asks "we moved" I say moving to sit on sebastian's lap "oh hello sebastia- wait you did what?" She said after realizing what I said "yeah we moved to tokyo" I answer.

"what? Why?" She asked confused "we wanted to meet more people like us but also we got bored" I said with out telling her about the ghouls, she may know about me and sebastian being demons but she liked to run her mouth and I want her to come to this ball to meet everyone and I cant have her blabbing her mouth to someone about kaneki and all them.

"well how am I supposed to see you" she asked "well I'm throwing a ball this Saturday of you want to come I can fly you out here" I said "really?! That would be awesome" she said excited "awesome me sebastian and our friends are going shopping Wednesday so I can fly you out here Tuesday and you can stay here" I said.

"ok awesome I cant wait to see you it's been to long since I've seen you" she says with excitement "ok well its Saturday so you have three days to get everything thing you'll need for this week and maybe pack a little extra" I said "ok I will" she said "ok well it's getting late and me and sebastian need to sleep so ill talk to you Monday bye" I say ending the call after she says goodbye.

Right after I ended the call there was a knock on our door, so I get up and open it "hey kaneki did you need something" I asked "yeah clothes for me and touka" he said "oh ok come on in" I said before going into my closet and picking out a pair of pajamas for touka, I grab a matching green pajama set for her that I don't think I've ever worn and probably never will wear and a pair of green and black lace panties.

Then I left my closet and went into sebastian's closet and picked out a black sweatshirt and pair of black Calvin Klein boxers and a pair of black and white pajama pants.

Then I walked out and handed both of them to kaneki "thanks" he said "your welcome" I replied before he walked out.

after the door shut I walked back over to sebastian, he pulled me onto his lap so I was basically straddling him with my legs on leather side of him. I leaned down and kissed him, he immediately kissed back licking my lip asking for entry, to which I denied earning me a smack on the ass making me moan giving him the opportunity to stick his tongue down my throat causing me to moan even more.

I begin to feel the familiar throbbing in my lower area as I feel sebastians hard on poke into me so I begin to grind myself on it causing me to moan as sebastian pulled away from the kiss making me whine at the loss "I swear you become more and more of a slut every day" he says with a smirk I moan at the degrading words.

"fuck me" I whine grinding harder before he puts his hands on my hips stopping my movement "not tonight baby boy it's late and we have guests" he says kissing my forehead

"but-" I start "uh uh, I'm in charge and I say not tonight" he interrupts before laying down taking me down with him so I'm laying on his chest "your so mean" I complained "dont worry I will take care of your issue after they leave" he said "I dont understand why we can't have sex I mean our room is sound proof so they can't hear anything so why not" I asked "because what if one of them needs help with something or anything like that i dont wanna risk them seeing what belongs to me" he says eyes turning almost hot pink mixed with bright red and his pupils turned to slits 'damn he looks sexy when hes angry' I think biting my lip.

"I like when you get possessive" I say seductively "quit, I know your horny baby but I said no if you want you can got to the bathroom and play with some toys as long as your quiet, ok?" He suggested "fine" I said getting up grabbing the box of toys that we have in our room and taking it to the bathroom where I played with myself for three hours.

*************************
Sorry it's just took a while to finish this chapter, cause I make stuff up as I write so it takes a bit anyway until next time byebye