Chapter Nine

So I normally change the POV every chapter but because the doctors appointment is focused on ciel I'm gonna do his POV again also ⚠️Warning⚠️
😵Second hand embarrassment😳
🔞Explicit language🔞
💦And talk of squirting💦
******************************
*Ciels POV*

We got to the doctors office at 11:58 right on time, we got checked in and waited for about a minute until she called us back. "So why did you wanna reschedule" she asks "well me and sebastian are moving at the end of next week and I wanted to get this done before we go" I answered.
"oh really, were to?" She asks "Tokyo" I said back "Tokyo!? May I ask why" she questions "well we wanted a little change of pace,and we don't really have anything keeping us here" I said "I guess I get where you're coming from, but Japan is a little far dont you think" she says

"Yes but it's a place I've never been and it fascinates me" I say 'its not a whole lie it does fascinate me but that's not why we're going but she doesn't need to know that' I think to myself "anyway, it's not gonna be a problem for me to get my shot early is it" I ask.

I've been taking T in pill form for about a year now but when I first got into it I was just getting monthly shots which I still do but its every two months so I'm on a pill version on testosterone for 365 days a year but every two months I go to the doctor and they give me a shot of a higher dose, and let's just say I'm not excited because last time I was here they uped my pill dosage so this time the shot is going to be higher.

that wouldn't be a problem if the shot wasn't as painful as it is you see when you get it it's like you feel it but after about and hour that's when it starts to hurt and it last like a week so that's going to suck because I'm getting it in my ass this time because I know I'm gonna needy arms and legs so I cant do either of those so the only option is my ass.

"No you should be fine, besides your only a week early" she says 'that's Good' I think "so before we do that I have some things I wanna ask" I say "of course but I just wanna say one thing...you look absolutely amazing I that look it's kinda gothic with the crop tops and the o-ring skirt but you look amazing" she says.

"oh thanks that's what I was going for" I say "alright you said you had stuff you wanted to talk about" she says 'this is so embarrassing' I think "um yeah so the other day me and sebastian were in the tub and we decided we were gonna have some "fun" time....and finhwhamd" I say and mumble the last part "I'm sorry I didnt catch that last part what was that" she asks.

"I said he fingered my girly parts and something happened" I say "may I ask what" she says "something came out and not like the normal...cum... but it was watery and it came out like a....like a giser or a fountain" I say as I feel my face getting redder and redder my the minute.

"uh huh..." she says "we Googled it and all it did was show us p0rn sites I just wanna know if that's normal and what it is" I say feeling my face burn "yes you are fine that is completely normal it's called squirting it's a way to orgasm" she says

'that's good but so embarrassing' "ok and one more thing am I going to have to come out here every two months or do you know any doctors in Tokyo" I ask "well I do know one, let's just say hes a bit different but I would like you to come here every four months so you'll have him do your normal shots every two months but then every four months so I can see how everything's working and stuff" she says "ok yeah I can do that" i say " alright let me go get the shot be right back" she says and leaves

After about 10 minutes she comes back with a syringe in hand "alright where do you want it" she asks "my butt please" I say "alright do you want sebastian to leave or is he ok" she asks "hes ok it's nothing he hasn't seen before" I say "ok then, hop up on the bed and lay on your stomach with you skirt up" she says I do as she asks and lay down with my skirt up and my panties pulled to the side not enough for her to see my girl parts but enough for her to wipe the area with alcohol wipe and give me the shot.

I feel the wetness of the wipe swipe across a small area on my ass the a small prick then nothing "there you go all done now you can pick up more of your testosterone at your pharmacy whenever you like let me know if you need anything else" she says as she walks us out.

******************************
A/N
Alright here's another chapter hope you like it the next chapter is probably gonna be the last one with them In London after that its gonna get juicy stick around to find out what happens bye bye✌