chapter three

*Ciel's POV*

"I've been trying to wake you up for like an hour" sebastian says annoyed "I'm sorry, it's just the doctor uped my testosterone levels the other day and it's making me more tired" I say apologetic and exhausted,and sit up he sits down in front of me and grabs my hand.

"I know baby, I was just messing with you i know how much this new dosage has been messing with you but we both know it will all be worth it in the end" he says staring into my eyes and I look into his to look for any kind of sign that he's lying or something like that but all I can see is love and support "thank you" I say with a loving smile

"For what?" He asks confused "just for being here and loving and supporting me through all of this" I say with a smile "theres no need to thank me I'm simply one hell of a boyfriend" he says with a smirk making me roll my eyes "I hate it when you say that" say in a fake annoyed tone

"I know that's why I say it" he laughs making me pout "your so mean" I say in a small voice "awe baby dont be mad" he says as he hugs me,I put my head in the crook of his neck "awe so cuddly" he says in a low whisper but because I'm basically in his lap it was loud enough for me to hear.

I start to kiss his neck "baby?" He asks as I start to kitten lick his neck up and down slowly "mmn..baby come on we dont have time for this" he groans out making me wine "but you said that if I got up we could play" I pout

"yeah but then we had that talk and we have stuff to do" he says 'ugh and now I need a cold shower' i thought "like what?" I ask curious "well we have to find a new manner in Tokyo and book our flight and pack" he say making me groan.

"Why cant we just stay in bed and cuddle all day" I ask getting on his lap as he wraps his arms around my small waist "because like I said we have stuff to do but I promise we can have fun time later, ok?" He says "ugh...fine" I groan "good now get up and get dressed" he says and Pat's my butt.

I get up and walk over to my wardrobe looking through clothes 'what should I wear today, I kinda wanna be comfy and cozy today but I also wanna be sexy and teasing' I think as I shuffle through my clothes until I find exactly what I want 'awesome I can be comfy and cozy while also being sexy and teasing' I think and get dressed.

you see I can get dressed and undressed when it's easy stuff but when you bring out the ties and garders that's when things get difficult. Anyway I get dressed and head back into the bedroom but I dont see sebastian 'must be in the living room' I think as i walk out into the living room and just as I thought there he is being all sexy on the couch.

A/N
Hi so I know its been I while but I write when I feel like it. This chapter was a bit longer then the others so I hope enjoy it ✌