Chapter Thirteen

Hi so I know in the characters thing I said hinami and touka wouldn't come in till later but I changed my mind (and by that I mean I forgot until I went back to look at something and noticed it) I did change it but anywho on with the chapter.

**************************
*Sebastian's POV*

We waited out side the back of the restaurant for about 5 minutes until a girl with purple hair and a shorter girl with brown hair came out in normal everyday clothes holding hands, the taller one was carrying a bag that looked kinda like a diaper/book bag on her back. The one with purple hair was wearing a black crop tank top that had a cool looking strappy design at the bottom, and with some black and purple plaid zip up Jean's , along with a pair of purple and black shoes,and a black collar that said 'mommy' in all capital letters, and the girl who If i remember correctly goes by the name hiname was wearing a black dress with different collard dinosaurs, some blue knee highs, a cute pair of pink lolita boots and a collar that said baby with a small o-ring.

 The one with purple hair was wearing a black crop tank top that had a cool looking strappy design at the bottom, and with some black and purple plaid zip up Jean's , along with a pair of purple and black shoes,and a black collar that said 'mommy'...

'How cute' I think to myself "I love your dress miss.hinami and your crop top and the edgy looking Jean's are absolutely to die for!" And excited ciel exclaims from beside me "oh thank you" the girls say at the same time "so may I ask your name" i ask motioning to the purple haired girl "oh right, yeah hi, I'm touka" she says holding her hand out to me then to ciel after I shake it "alright on the road we go" hinami says hoping in the passenger seat while me and ciel get in back with touka in the front.

"so what's it like being a demon if you don't mind me asking" touka asks pulling out of the parking lot "well for me sense I've only been a demon for three years it's been a rollercoaster, at first I was mad and scared and sad but then I realized I loved sebastian and then I was scared and disappointed in myself and then I found out he loved me back and I was happy, self conscious and scared, then we started dating and I was happy and in love and so much more that I dont wanna get into right now but yeah it's been a lot but awesome at the same time because now I get to be with the one I love for the rest of my life" ciel says.

"And what about you sebastian" Touka asks " well it's been fun but at the same time boring like I've met so many people but also watched those people die while I live on. But then I met ciel and he was just a little brat so that sucked-" I say being cut off by ciel hitting the back of my head " your a brat" he says turning away from me.

*Time skip one hour later brought to you by your angry earl the chiwawa*

After about an hour we pull up to a manor that looks like it would be Abandoned if they're wasnt a bunch of people in masks guarding it like they're life depends on it. (Also did I mention that kaneki is the leader of aogiri now because the owl was killed by kaneki making him stronger making him the leader)

 (Also did I mention that kaneki is the leader of aogiri now because the owl was killed by kaneki making him stronger making him the leader)

(I literally just googled Abandoned mansion and I thought this looked creepy so I said yes and clicked on it)

We get out of the car and one of the guys walks up to touka and pulls her aside.

a couple minutes later she comes back and he goes into the house, after about five minutes he comes back out with two men behind him and comes walking towards us.

"What do you want touka" a boy with blue almost purple hair says annoyed "what he means to say is what's up touka, miss us" the boy with snow white hair beside him says.

"nothing much and of course I missed you kaneki not so much ayato but sure" she says sarcastically before she hugs the white haired boy who's name I assume is kaneki while the boy beside him who I believe is ayato scoffs and says his hellos to hiname before me and ciel catch his eyes "and who the fuck are you" he says almost angrily.

*********************
A/N
hi so if you havent notice I have been trying to post at least once everyday if not at least work on a chapter everyday, also I hope your enjoying this, I would really like for more people to read so can we pls try to get this chapter to at least 30 reads bye the start of july if we can I'll take any request weather it's like adding a requested ship or making a chapter for a side ship so plss try to get this to a least 30 reads by july first bye bye✌