Chapter Thirty-Four

*Sebastian's POV*

I can't believe he got me a kitten and renovated the shed into a cat house so I can hang out with my kitten without worrying about his allergy.

After I put some food and water in cat bowls for the kitten we left the shed and went back inside and sat on the couch.

"Are you ready for your gifts" I asked "yes of course" he said "ok here is the first one" I said handing him the first box.

He opened it to find a picture frame filled with different pictures and paintings of us, the paintings have pictures of what I thought we would have looked like together if he was still human and the pictures are of us both as demons, I had the phrase always and forever put on the glass part of the picture to signify how long I will love him.

"This is beautiful...and your even have some of me as a human" he said staring in awe at the gift "yeah I wanted to show that I love all of you your human and your demon side" I said "thank you so much" he said hugging me "of course, but you still have two more to go" I said before handing him the next box.

"So you may have noticed that the ring that has been passed down through generations of phantomhives is missing" I said making his head snap up to me "yeah I've been looking for it all week" he said "that's because I have it" I said pulling the ring out of my pocket.

"I used it to have this gift made" I said, inside the box is a bracelet that i had made using pictures of his ring and also the real ring which i showed to the people who made the bracket for reference, the bracelet has multiple blue diamonds on it that have been cut and shaped to look exactly like the ring and it also has the demon sign I have on my hand and on his eye connected to it.

"I would have used real hope diamonds but theres only two of them" I said as he opened the box "this is amazing, I love it" he said before leaning over to kiss my lips.

"Can you put it on me" he asked holding his wrist out to me "of course" I put it on him and made sure it fit just right so it wasnt to tight too hurt him and not too loose to fall off.

"And now for your last gift, last month I got a call from Tanaka who told me he found something that had survived the fire when he was looking through a trunk of things that belonged to your parents like your mother's jewelry and your father's old notebooks and inside one of the notebooks was a photo that had been completely untouched and thought you should have it" I said handing him the last box making him look more serious rather than excited and giddy like he was before.

In the last box was a photo of him, his father and someone I had no idea even existed, that I had framed.

I wonder why he never told me he had a twin "how...." he whispered with tears welling up in his eyes as he ran his hand over the glass "are you ok, do you not like" I asked concerned.

"No,no, I love it the last time i saw my brothers face was...." he said before trailing of before bawling, I immediately reached over and grabbed him pulling him onto my lap.

"Shh...shh.." I whispered in his ear, after a few minutes of crying he finally calmed down "he was supposed to take over the phantomhive family, when we were little I was rarely able to leave the house as my parents were to scared, I was weak compared to my brother, I had asthma really bad I was always having attacks and becoming feverish, they were scared that their enemies would hurt me or that I would fall ill" he said making me think he was jealous but he soon continued.

"But they always made sure I was happy and my brother would always comfort me when I was sad when I didn't get to go to some parties and be told me that I was their secret weapon because nobody new about me but also it didn't matter why I looked like, how I dressed or acted because I didn't have to worry about what nobles thought, him and dad would always tell me how lucky I was" he said tears running down his face but he had a big smile on his face.

"I think these pictures would look great on the fireplace don't you think" I said "yes I want to see them everyday" he said walking over to the foreplay and placing them perfectly.

**********************

⚠️MANGA SPOILER⚠️

A/N
Hey guys did you know that ciel had a twin brother he is in the manga I believe, apparently ciels real name is Sirius and he took ciels name (his brother) after his brother died.