Chapter Twenty Two

*Sebastian's POV*

I wake up to the sound of knocking on our bedroom door so I get up slowly trying not to wake ciel I go up to the door and open it to see madam red "sorry to wake you but someone was at the door and I didn't feel comfortable opening it since it's not my house" she said "oh of course" I said going down stairs to the front door.

I open the door to find kaneki and ayato "oh, hello" I greeted "sorry I know we should have called first it's just ciel mentioned that his aunt was coming here today so I figured we'd come and get our greetings in before tomorrow when we're busy" kaneki said with a smile "no your fine, please come in, please wait in the living room while I go wake up ciel" I said before going upstairs to wake up ciel.

I walk into our room and go over to ciel. "Ciel its time to wake, kaneki and ayato are here" I said waking him "oh ok" he said "well what are we waiting for let's not keep them waiting any longer" he said standing up.

Walking into the living room I see kaneki and ayato calmly speaking to each other "I'll go get the others" I said walking out of the room, I go to madam red room and knock on the door, after a couple minutes she comes out "yes?" She asked sweetly "a couple of our friends would like to meet you and the others" I said "oh ok, well let's go get grell and lizzy" she said making me cringe internally hearing that bitches name "well let's go" I said.

After going to grells and ms.bitch's room we all walk downstairs going into the living room, I walk over to where ciel is sitting quietly, I sit down and pull him on to my lap earning a glare from ms.bitch "do you have more to say" I ask her "..." silence is all I hear come out of her disgusting mouth "that's what I thought" I said giving her a harder glare.

"Anyway kaneki, ayato, this is madam red, her butler grell, and Elizabeth" I said "its nice to meet you all, I'm ken kaneki and this is my boyfriend kirishima ayato" he said earning a large grin from ms.bitch "oh aren't you two just adorable she said running over to them telling them how much of a cute couple they are and blah...blah...blah and while that's happening I notice that ciel has been unusually quite this whole time, at first I thought he was asleep but then I noticed that his breathing was quite shallow, so I lifted him I a little so he's sitting up straight and he kept his head turned refusing to look at anyone, including me so I turn his head to look at me and I see tears running down his face and more flowing out of his eyes like a waterfall, so i lay him back against my chest and begin whispering sweet nothings in his ear trying to get him to calm down, I feel bad for making him be around that bitch after earlier, but me whispering seems to catch the attention of kaneki and ayato who had been talking to madam red "ciel!? What's wrong!?" And that seems to catch the attention of the others making them look at us "ugh...I forgot how much of a cry baby you can be" I hear ms.bitch mumble quietly.

I pass ciel to kaneki who begins to rock him like you would a baby as ayato wispers nice things to him, I walk over to ms.bitch and look her directly in the eye "listen here bitch, ciel is not a cry baby, anyone would cry after the horrible shit you said earlier, not only have you repeatedly called him a girl but you also called him by his dead name, if it were my decision you would already be out on the streets, now why don't you shut that disgusting mouth, and just go before I make your ass sleep outside like the dirty bitch you are." I said pointing to the stairs.

She looked at me and scoffed "you can't make me do shit, and I doubt ciel would let you make me sleep out side" she said with a smirk, then ciel got up and walked over to her and smacked her hard across the face "just do what he said before I actually do make you sleep outside" he said before hugging me.

After that she finally went back upstairs leaving kaneki and ayato confused as to what happened and who she was, "who was she anyway" ayato asked "my ex fiance" ciel said turning his to face them "I can't believe she did all this" madam red said looking disappointed "if she causes one more scene, shes gonna sleep outside" ciel said wiping his tears "why did she do that anyway" kaneki asked "because for some reason she still "loves" me and she hates that I'm with sebastian, she also hates that I'm a boy" ciel answered.

After that incident kaneki and ayato got to know madam red and grell for about two hours until they left.

*****************************
A/N

HII I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT ONE BYE BYE✌