18

Aura

She was never home.

It's been three days, only three days and we've never once went out as mates we need spent time together and everything was a mess. We'd move from the pack house and went to live in a separate two storey apartment, right next to the park house.

In such a short time Laiah had somehow managed to organize every single being here by strength, pairing the weak with the stronger ones. She even came up with a training routine and boy was it brutal!

Never has my pack trained this way ever. Laiah claimed that they needed to be fit before combat techniques were properly taught.

I tried telling her that the 4,000 push up she wanted to get done in 2 hours was impossible and it bit drastic but Laiah mind was made up.

Sure I liked her enthusiasm and dedication to the pack but I missed my chef, I miss her. We miss her.

Aera hasn't been taking it too well. She hardly ever saw her, or spend actual time with her. Many times I'd reassure her that she wasn't the problem.

"You think mama would come to have lunch with us?" She asked hopefully.

Another problem. Laiah never ate. No lunch! No supper! No breakfast!

But today was different, I decided that we're having lunch together, as mates." No baby she won't come to us but we're going to her."

"Yay!" She squeals her red curls bouncing up and down.

"Why don't you put on something. We're going shopping right after lunch." I said smiling as she skipped down the isle.

Aera was unexpected but very necessary. She was the literal heart of the relationship. She was the teddy bear you'd hold on tight too as a child. So soft but yet feels so safe. She was clearly abused, her child like behavior made it clear that she need had the fulltime to enjoy her childhood, roll in the grass, play with mud, even cartoons she never watched.
It was surprising that she actually knew how to speak , read and write.

"Ok Bubba I'm done!" Aera giggles now wearing a pink large tee that I never knew I possessed , a white scrunchie and a pair of white Filla sneakers. Just too cute.

"Do you have any boxers underneath?" The shirt went a little above her knees and you never know when the wind will decide to make an entrance so I needed to be sure that nothing will be exposed.

"Nope! I'm wearing panties Bubba! See?" She lifts up the shirt exposing a lacey pink pantie.

My dick hardened on the spot! No words could explain my longing to bend her over and fuck her on my cotton covered couch but now wasn't the time and Aera first time needed to be special. She deserved it." You're so beautiful baby."

"Really?" She said not believing shit I just said.

"Yes. You're beautiful. Sexy. Cute. Gorgeous. Exotic. Fantastic. Outstanding . This world doesn't deserve you." I replied kissing her all over her face.

" Kisses later. Let's go to mama!" She giggles running out of the room.

I couldn't help but stare at her very jiggly ass. Damn baby girl got herself a fine gluteus maximus!

"Bubba aren't you coming!" She shouted from outside.

Right. Control yourself Aura!