31

Laiah

Aura really thought I was going to leave her here. Clearly she did not know me as well as I thought.

We were currently on her private jet. Aera and Aura were cuddled up on the fluffy mattress. They'd been sleeping for 4 hours now. Only one more hour to go before we arrived Canada. I had a feeling that it was where Gem would be. Last time I checked, she build a house in Montreal. Hopefully she's more willing to answer my questions than her mother, that is if she was her mother at all.

"What the fuck am I doing here?"

Great she was awake and angry but she had no right to be. " Watch your tone Aura.

She stared at me disbelievingly," what are you? My mom?"

"I think you're trying to say who and not what." I said flipping the pages of the magazine that I wasn't even reading.

"I'm not supposed to be here! I told you to leave me! But you didn't listen! You never fucking listen." She says slamming her fist into the pillow.

I stood up quickly grabbing her by her wrist and placing her gently on the large seat." I would have probably left you there if I couldn't read your mind and know exactly what you were planning on. A sacrifice? Really? You really think that Saka will stop and everyone else would be safe once you did that? The entire supernatural world will cease to exist meaning everyone. You giving up yourself is only giving her more energy. Who exactly will you be helping?"

She stared at me, eyes filled with sorrow knowing that I was right. She took a shaky breath," I just wanted to help."

"Help me then and stay safe." I placed my hands on her tummy and that was when I felt it.

How have I not noticed this before? "Wow."

"What?"

I ignored her and opened her cotton robe, exposing her naked body. There was a bump, a tiny one, it was practically unnoticeable.

I placed my head on her tummy and whispered," hey."

"Hi?" She laughs confused caressing my head.

"Shush woman. I'm not talking to you."

"There's no one else here, Aera is sleeping and we're the only one here in this room." She says amused by my teasing.

"You're wrong. There's Aera,you, me and this little one right in here." I said pointing to her belly.

"That's not funny." She frowns upset. But who could blame her?

"No I'm serious. I won't lie for this. We're gonna have a baby!" I said excitingly. I never imagined myself with kids but it was nice hearing some good news in all those terrible things that's been happening.

"We're gonna have a baby!" She squeals," I'm so excited!"

She pulls me up and places a kiss on my lips,". Let's celebrate."

"What about Aera?" I mumbled against her lips.

"Who's Aera?" She says inserting her warm tongue into my mouth causing me to moan loudly.

I was about to switch positions when she pushed me off her, turning to face to back of the seat,with one foot testing on the arm of the chair, her ass on full display," fuck me like this."

So sexy.

I wet my fingers, ready to lubricate her hole but when I raised the robe. I was rewarded with her wetness running down her legs." Fuck."

"I'm so ready for you." She gasped shaking her ass a bit.

In one swift movement I dove my dick right into her. Groaning as I was met with her wetness.

"Ms. Bakes we- oh my gosh. I didn't know. I swear I'll le-." I turned to see a guy dressed in a uniform. I didn't know he was here.

"Harder Mama!" Aura cried pushing herself back on me.

"Fuck! That's hot!" The guy says but clasped his hard over his mouth quickly but his words were already said.

I don't know what took over Aura but she demanded," you boy! Come suck my dick!"

She opened her legs wider so the guy could get access. He ran towards us quickly swallowing her dick. "Hmmmm taste do good," he praised causing Aura to moan louder. I continued pounding her ass, and watching the scene before me.

"Shit. I'm gonna-" she didn't have time finish before her seed was poured into the guy's mouth.

I heard a groan coming from Aera so I released my aching cock from inside Aura not wanting to wake the tired girl.

"There's a spare room at the back." The guy said almost as if he could read my mind.

We followed him to the back leaving the sleeping Aera.

Aura laid in the bed, along side with the guy, who was now completely naked. I hate to admit but he was really sexy.

I watched from the side as they began kissing passionately, one would even assume that they were lovers. Aura turned over licking his wet hole, playing with his balls. It was obvious that this guy was a shifter. Human males can't release lubricant from their ass.

"Please, fuck me." He begged grinding his ass on her face.

"Whatever pleases you baby." She smirked shoving her dick in him.l with no prep whatsoever.

He released a cry of both pain and pleasure,gripping unto the sheets, "Fuck."

"You like that?" Aera growled slamming into him.

Poor guy couldn't utter a single word, he could only nod his head as she abused his prostate.

My dick was leaking and ready to go to where it longed the most. I crawled unto the bed and slowly sink my dick into Aura.

"Mamaaa," she groan stoping for a second to collect herself.

Then I slammed into her, causing her to slam into him. It didn't take long before everyone was crying out in ecstasy.

We lay on the bed for a few seconds before I felt the guy literally jump on my sensitive dick." You're a little slut aren't you."I smirked holding his waist guiding him up and down on my dick.

"Only for you mama." He hissed practically twerking on my dick.

"Well that's not very fair." Aura pouts as she bended down to suck on his hardened dick.

"Oh my..." He cried overwhelmed with pleasure. " I'm not gonna last very long."

I don't know what came over us but next thing I know, we were at each side of his neck bitting down into it as he cried out.

We marked him.

________________________________________

I'm back! And ready to finish this book!
Y'all too amazing to keep hanging like this.😭