Seven

~~Jamie~~

School went by slow.I spent most of my classes thinking about him.I like him.I finally confessed it to myself.

"Have you seen Jace,he's been gone since lunch."I heard people whisper.

"NO,hope he is okay."others whisper.

The forest,the kiss,him crying. Is he okay?I start to run pushing people out of the way.I open the door leading to the soccer field and keep running.I finally make it to the forest.

"Jace,where are you."

"Jace!"

"It's me,Jamie."

(30 minutes later)

I finally find Jace.He is laying on the grass.

"Jace,"I tug on his shoulder.

No response. I check his breathing.NOTHING.I start to operate CPR on him.

Deep breath,

close his nose,

mouth to mouth,

and press down on his chest.

I repeat this 5 times and he finally wakes up.

"Thank god,"I cry and hug him.

"Your...choking...me,"he tries to speak.

"O,my ,sorry,"I let go of him."I was worried something happened to you."

"I'm sorry Jamie,for the kiss.I should have not done that."

"Don't worry about me,now we better get you to the nurse."

"No,I don't want to go back near the school.Can you stay here with me?"

I can feel my cheeks heat up. He wants me to stay with him.Jace Anders,the hottest guy in school, wants me to stay with him? I nodd me head.

We stay there in the silent. I like him,I tell myself.