Thirty

~~Jamie~~

"Has Ryder stopped by?"Jace asks.

"No.It's only been Andy and me."I could tell it broke his heart to hear that.I felt bad for him.His own girlfriend hadn't visited him while he was in the hospital.How messed up was that?

"Andy can you like...leave us alone for a while."I ask Andy not trying to be rude.But being the charming guy he was,he stood up to leave.Before he did,he placed a kiss on my forehead. Giving Jace a force smile.

"Jace..I'm so sorry."

"Shut up Jamie!You don't give shit for me!Why don't go back to fucking Andy!?"I was taken by surprise at what he said.

"I never fucked anyone.I'm not a whore like you who just fucks other girls while he is still with another."I wanted to take back what I said.But it was too late now.

"Well..well..look whos talking.The bigest bitch I ever met."I stand up from my bed

"Yes!I'm a bitch who is in love with an idiot like you!Who had an asthma attack because she was scared that the love of her life was going to die!I'm an idiot at letting myself love you!I hate myself for loving you because all you have ever done was make my life miserble!You play with my feelings and treat me like trash!My whole life people have treated my like shit!I wanted to kill myself!To leave this shithell!But then I met you.You changed me,and for the first time in forever,I wanted to wake up and live life!But I was wrong.You are just another douch.I fucking hate you.But at the same time,I can't help myself and love you."I am literally a mess by now.Me eyes are red and full of tears.I am standing in a puddle of tears.

Jace just looks at me.No emotions showing at all.His face is blank.

I lay back in the uncomfortable hospital bed.My back is facing him.I close my eyes.

I hear someone open the door and walk in.I don't bother to turn around.Someone places their hand on my cheek and wipes my tears.I open my eyes to see Andy.

"Hey,I have good news.The doctor told me you can leave now."his warm smile makes me happy.I nodd and sit up on my bed.

"Can we go.I hate this place."I whisper.

"Sure,get dressed."

I grab my clothes and go inside to the small hospital bathroom in the room.When I get out,I see Andy sitting down checking his phone.

"Ready."Andy stands up and opens the door.Before I walk out I take one last glance at Jace.

"Get well."I say under my breath.And with that I leave Jace.I leave the guy I love but doesn't love me back.