Seventeen

~~Jamie~~

"Hello,"I tell mother,who is in the kitchen preparing dinner.Alex is surprisingly helping her by setting up the table.

"Hello darling."Mother says,too busy to look up.

"Where is dad?I need to speak with him."

"He's in his office."

There is only one rule in the house.To NEVER EVER disturb father when he is in his office.If you brake that rule then suffer the consequences.

I decide to help mom since I know dad will take a while.

"So..what you do at his house?"Mother asks with curiosity all over her face.

"Nothing much,just talk,"I reply.

"I remember when I would 'just talk ' with my boyfriends."She looks up and flashes back to when she was young.I roll my eyes and help Alex.When dinner was ready,father came and we started eating.

"Um...Dad,I wanted to ask you if I could go on a camping trip with some friends."I ask innocently.He suddenly drops his spoon and stares at his plate.

"Who's going,"he asks in his commanding voice.

"Just me,Jace.and some friends."My dad eyes my suspiciously and then nods his head.I get up from my seat and give him a hug.

"I have to tell Jace,"I say with a smile spread from ear to ear.

"You're not gonna eat,"Mother says worried.i nod my head no and head upstairs to my room.I get my phone,which was charging,and dial Jace's number.He picks up on the 3rd ring.

"Jace I have bad news,"I sad joking.

"What happened!"

"I can't go to the trip."I laugh in my head.

"What?Why!"he screams through the phone.

"Cuz...My dad said yes."

"Really!?"he gives out a long sigh."Don't ever lie to me like that."

"Sorry,"I said feeling bad.

"Okay,well, I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 7.Be sharp."

"Gosh,WHY are you so demanding."

He gives a small chuckle,"Babe,I love you."

"Love you too."

We keep talking until 11.He says I need to have a good sleep because tomorrow I'm going to be tired.I go to sleep and play different scenarios in my head for tomorrow.I can't wait.
------------------------------------------
Hope you guys are enjoying the story!
- Alexa(Jamie)