Twenty Seven

{ JACE }

I see Jamie and Andy getting ice cream, and Ryder is yelling at me for making her go on the scary ride.

Jamie turns around and laughs in my direction, and I sigh.

It's the next day at school.

I walk into my math class, and sit in my usual seat, right behind Jamie.

" Jamie " I say say trying to get her attention.

She ignores me.

I sigh.

The class ends and I go to lunch.

I sit with all my friends, and Ryder and her friends next to us.

I hear them laugh and say my name and say I was a virgin, she's obviously talking about the sex me and her had to her friends.

I sigh and go outside and sit on the bleachers and eat lunch, only to find Andy and Jamie eating there.

" Seriously? " I say to my self and sit there anyway.

" Are you stalking me or something? " she says bitterly.

" Yeah, I'm TOTALLY stalking you " I say sarcastically and roll my eyes taking a bite of my chicken.

" Why arn't you with Ryder? " she asks.

I turn my head away and look down.

" Mind your own business. " I say.

" Jace, you're such a coward " she says laughing

" If you really ever loved me, then you wouldn't leave me for Ryder just because of your reputations to be ruined" she says and laughs.

" When you have a reputation built up, you don't want someone knocking it down, I don't expect you to understand Jamie, I mean nobody even knows who you are. " I smirk.

I see her face get red " You're a douche bag Jace! EVEN FROM THE MINUTE I SAW YOU! I don't know why I ever went out with you, you were trouble when you walked in! I actually thought there was some good in you, but I guess there's nothing good about you! " she says and dumps her milk on my head.

" What the hell? " I say and get up

" I've been wondering the same thing you have too, Jamie. Why did I ever go out with you? I mean, everybody's head over heels for me, I could go out with anyone I want, but why did I choose you? You are weak, you know that? You're a nobody, and the only person who ever actually liked you was this dumbass Andy! " I yell at her.

Andy gets up and is about to tackle me, but Jamie stops him.

" This is between me and him " she says

" You're a douchebag, a worthless piece of crap! I don't blame your mother or dad ignoring you, you deserve it! " she says and pushes me.

I felt a pain struck my heart. The last sentience she said, all I ever wanted was for my paren to notice me....

And we were yelling at the top of the bleachers, and it's a long way down from there.

I fall down and my head hits every step, until I reach the concrete ground, with my head banging hard, blood all over me, and I pass out.

________________________________________

MWAHAHAHAHA * evil laugh and wiggles eye brows*

- jennifer ( Jace )