Thirty-Nine

{JACE}

I run after her, and she's peeking through a hole in the fence. I touch her shoulder and she jumps. She turns around " Oh it's just you " she says and sigh and puts her hand on her chest.

I smile slightly, until I I realize we have a problem.Ryder is freaking the fuck out. " Jamie, stay here...Ryder would be hella pissed if she found out that you helped me... She will ruin your life if she found out you tagged along....so...just stay put" I say and run towards her window. I climb up a ladder that was set there. Ryder always has one there, just incase any of her boyfriends wanna sneak in and cuddle with her at night. It's pretty stupid if you ask me, I never did it though. I climb it, and peak through the closed window. " Who DID THIS! " she yells and her boyfriend Bryan or Bryson, or whatever his name is, just looks at her and is trying to calm her down. " Your parents don't come home from Bali until tomorrow, so let's try to clean it up. " He says with a reassuring smile on his face. He doesn't seem that bad of a guy to be completely honest.

" Let's worry about it tomorrow. " he says brushing his hand against her cheek, he has that look in his eyes that look I know all to well, he wants sex. She looks up at him, and softly bites her lip. Just to make this clear, if they start getting at it, then I'll just break into her house tomorrow if she's going to have sex. Anyways, he throws her on the bed, and kisses her neck, going up to her lips. I decide to slowly open the window, and it gives out a creak. They were to caught up into each other to even notice the noise. I open it up to where I can barely get through, but then while climbing through the window, I fall in her pink carpet, making a loud bang. Well here goes nothing. " I'm glad you two are having fun, im just going to grab my keys and go! " I say fast and smile, but Ryder looks up at me, smirks, gets my keys out of her pocket, and dangles them in the air. " I figured you'd come back and get these." Ryder says

Shit.

Jamie comes in after me. But she came at the wrong time. " Jamie I told you to stay put..." I whisper. " Well, I couldn't let you have all the fun " she says and looks at me. Ryder gets up, and faces Jamie. " So you're his partner in crime, huh? " she says looking her up and down. " I could of done a better job. " she turns away. " You know Jace, you can always have me back, because I really still do have feelings for you. " she says and turns to me, putting her hand on my cheek. I look at Bryan, who looks upset. I pull her hand away. " Oh really, you have feelings for me? I didn't know you had feelings at all. So when I was in the hospital, I didn't see you, get any texts, calls, or anything, but one text. One. And you broke up with me through that text message. And seriously, breaking up with me through text message, when I'm in the hospital, that's really a new low for you ." I say and mockingly and smile at her. " Talking about new lows, you sure went down on me, which you called me a tramp, a whore, and a bitch, but still got back with me for your reputation, and let your dick inside me " she says and mockingly smiles too. My smile fades away, and my cheeks get so red, I think I'm about to pop. Jamie glares at me " What's that supposed to mean? " Jamie says and stares down at Ryder. " It means he has sex with me dumbass " she says and sits on her bed.

Shit.

" JACE WHAT THE FUCK " Jamie yells at me, her voice cracked a little, her eyes getting glassy. " I-I- I can explain..." I say putting my hands up. " Fuck you Jace Anders, FUCK YOU " she says, and just gets out through the window before anyone can stop her.

_________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for short chapter! I'll try to make chapter 42 longer! I just really want to hear Jamie's side of the story and the next part! So YAYAYAYAYAYYA Bye! Enjoy reading! Don't forget to star and comment!