Thirty Five

{ Jace }

When I see the slip of paper it reads, " Leonardo Di Vinci"

When I go up to her I hand her the note. " Who the hell is Leonardo di Vinci!? " I say and scratch the back of my head.

She swings her hand into the ' BRUH ' motion

" It's Mona Lisa " She replies sarcastically.

" Oh right....sorry babe, I don't have the brains like you. " I say pointing at my head smiling.

She smiles back

" So what do Ya say, my house? " I ask.

" Sure " she says nodding.

The school day ends and I drive Jamie to my house.

We're in my room, and she's on the computer doing some research.

" We need to buy a poster board " she says scrolling through the website she's on.

" We have a bunch, since my dad does his work presentations, or we can do a power point, I'm really good at those " I say looking through some book of famous artists.

" Let's do a board, because I love to draw " she says smiling scribbling some notes down on a paper.

I nod and go to an extra random room we have, just filled with random junk, and find a white poster board.

I bring it to the room, and we start drawing and writing in it.

" Let's take a break " Jamie says putting down the marker.

I nod and she looks at me and kisses me.

I smirk and kiss her neck, and she tilts her head up so I have more room to do so.

I kiss her soft lips again and put my hand on her head and push her lips harder against mine.

I hear the door open and tiny foot steps walk into me room, and me an Jamie stop.

" Jace I don't feel good..." my four year old brother Jeffery says.

" Okay, let's go find some medicine "I say and pick him up.

But then....he throws up on me.

" Jeff! " I say and put him down, going to the cleaning supply room for a bucket or trash can he can throw up in.

But then he throws up on our project too.

I pick him up again and take him to the bathroom, so he can throw up in the toilet.

Of coarse my mother, father, and sisters Arn't home because they have work, and stuff to do.

I go back in to the room, and pick up the poster board, and Jamie's already cleaning up the floor.

I throw it away, and walk into the room where everything is cleaned up.

" I'm sorry Jamie..." I say and sigh, taking off my dirty shirt.

" It's fine, we barely started the project anyway..." She said half smiling.

She stares at my stomach, looking at my abs.

I put on a shirt and sit down in my rolling chair.

" I can drive you back home, we can finish some other time, it's not due until two weeks from now" I say

That's the thing about Jamie, she always starts it the day after, even though the project is due two weeks from now, she always starts it early.

" No, let's just start again, anyways we just need to copy down the information again. " she says.

" Do just want to do a power point? " I ask.

" Sure, I guess " she says shrugging her shoulders.

Not a lot of people know this, but I'm TOTALLY into computers, I know everything there is to know about them. I was hoping to probably get a job at Google or Microsoft or something.

I make the power point, and in less than an hour I finish.

" Wow " she says smiling looking through the power point.

" It looks nice "she says and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I smile and blush slightly, and I drive her back home, tending to my brother the rest of the day.