Twenty Four

~~Jamie~~

I take Andy to our room.Jace is so wild.He punched Andy hard in his jaw line,abdomen,and in his eye.It was a horrible sight to watch Andy and Jace fight.But at the same time I was happy that Jace got beat up. At least he got a taste of his own medicine.

I help Andy sit down on the bed.I place the First-Aid kit next to Andy.The janitor had given it to me after he helped me seperate the boys.I first start with the cut by his eyebrow.As I clean the cut,Andy whines that it burns alot.

"Not so tuff are you know?"I can't help but smirk.He chuckles and places his hands on my waists.Shivers go down my spine at his touch.I look down at his blue eyes and he stares into my eyes.

If there weren't any rumors about Jace fucking every girl in school,Andy would have been way more popular in school.You see,if you are a virgin like me at my school,then your a nobody.That is why Jace was so popular.Also because he was rich.Andy is rich too,but not as Jace. Every one makes fun of him because he is still a virgin. I still wonder how he is one still.He had a six pack,v-line,he had brown hair,and dont let me forget his blue dreamy eyes.Andy was a prince from one of those fairy tales.I was always attracted to his personality.He was nice,charming,sweet,in other words,perfect.

"Does any where else hurt."He nodds and takes off his shirt.My eyes widen a bit and I try not to stare too much at his abbs.But I couldn't help myself.My mouth was becoming more and more dry.I lick my bottom lip.He smirks.

I clean the cut on his abdomen.It looked pretty nasty.I bent down untill my chin was near Andy's shoulder.He places his lips on my neck as I try to clean the wound.He wraps his arms around me and falls down on the bed.I fall on top of him and we both start laughing.He begins to tickle my stomach.I look like I am having a seziour.We begin to have a tickle fight.After 10 minutes of getting on top of each other and acting stupid, Andy surrenders.

Next thing I know,I am laying down next to Andy and he has his hand around my waist.My back is facing him and I can feel his breathing on my back.

"Are you going to sleep with your clothes on?"Andy breaks the silence after a long period of time.I think about his question.

"I don't have any clothes."I simpli reply.

"You can sleep in my shirt if you would like."I can tell he had a giant smirk on his face.

"Okay."I get up and take off my shirt.Andy looks at me with a giant smile.

"What!"I ask blushing.

"You.Are.Beautiful."

I start to blush even harder.I throw my shirt at Andy's face and put on his shirt that was laying on the floor.The shirt fit me big.I take off my shoes followed by my pants.Then, I take off my bra under the shirt.Andy takes off his shoes and shorts.Now he was only wearing his grey,Kalvin Clein boxers.We lay back in bed,my back towards him.He puts his hands on my waist.

After about 10 minutes,I couldn't take it any longer.The heat was killing me.The room felt like hell.I sit up and take off the shirt,exposing my breast.Andy's mouth drops to the floor in disbelieve.

"It's hot,"that is all I can say.He simpli nodds and lays back down.I follow him,but this time I face him.

I snuggle my face in his chest.He places his chin on top of my head.He hugs me.It wasn't really embarrising actually.I trusted Andy and knew he didnt care about seeing me naked.I think I like him more then just friends.

"Andy?"

"Yes."

"I love you."he stays quite for a while.Finally he responds.

"I love you too."After hearing his words,I was happy.The only thing I thought about was him.Andy made me feel different.And I loved that about him.

________
*Evil laugh*
Prepare your tissues everybody.
Raise your hand if you want to punch me right now.*I slowly raise my hand*
Lol sorry for making you all suffer(if i am)
Dont worry Jace and Jamie's problems are going to be solved.They are just ecah dating someone wlse to make the other jealuse.So chill.
Luv u
-Alexa (Jamie)