FOURTY-TWO

{ Jace }

As the warm water trickles down my back, massaging the soap into my hair,I can hear my phone ring.I curse under my breath as I turn off the running water and step out off the shower.I hear my ringtone stop and Ryder talk to someone.

"Ugh it's you."I wrap a towel around my waist and turn he doorknob to see what was happening.

I see Ryder wearing only her panties and bra,her back facing me,and arguing with someone.

"Gosh,Jace was so damn good yesterday.Sucks you never got to sleep with him.He needs a little more experience but,besides that you really missed out all he fun when you two where together."Jamie,she's talking to Jamie.

"NO!THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!"Ryder jumps in fear,not knowing I had heard everything,and drops my phone.It smashes into a million pieces and the sound of Jamie's cry echos in my brain.

I glare at Ryder.

"Why did you say that?!What have I ever done to you!?"I begin to walk towards Ryder until she is against the wall.

"FUCK YOU RYDER!I AM SO STUPID TO HAVE EVER TRUSTED YOU OR EVEN LOVED YOU!YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE AND I HOPE YOU FUCKING BURN IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL!"I leave her trembling to her feet.

I don't waste any time and start putting on my clothes.I put on my boxers and my ninja suit from yesterday. Ryder's eyes follow my every move.I need to fix this.I cannot loose Jamie again.

I stand up from the corner of the bed which I was tieing my shoe and grab my keys from the nearby table.

I storm out of the room,