Thirty-Six

~~Jamie~~

"Stop!"I whisper,trying not to scream.

Since we had finished the project yesterday,Ms.Harvin gave Jace and me a wordsearch puzzles to work on since everybody else was working on their projects.But,while I'm trying to work on the my wordsearch puzzle,Jace was playing around with my leg.Ms.Harvin loved our powerpoint and called Jace a genius.And now Jace wants be to call him that.

"Say I'm a genius or I will do it again."He places his hand back on my knee.

"Never."I cross my hands and eye him.He squezzes my knee.It makes me scream.Gosh,I hate that feeling.Its like a million of swords just stabbing your knee.I bite my lip in pain.

"Say.It."He sais it in his commanding voice.I lean in to his ear and whisper,"Make me."

"Okay."All of a sudden he pushes me off my stool and I fall on my elbow.

"O my,Ms.Harvin,Jamie needs to go to the nurse.Ill take her."Jace gives me an evil smirk.

"Okay darling,take the nusrse pass.Are you okay Jamie?"Mr.Harvin asks.I nodd and give her a warm smile as Jace helps me off the floor.

Once we walk out of Art class,Jace grabs my hand.He drags me out into the 'Secret Hallway.'It wasn't really secret.Just a hallway were barely any teachers walk through and students usually went here to make out.

Before I knew it,Jace pushes me against the lockers.He uses his hips to pin me down.He was so close I vould hear his heartbeat or maybe it was mine.One of his hands runs up and down my thigh.I bite my lip hungerly.

"I just want to digest you one kiss at a time."He leans in slowly and meets his soft lips with mine.

We had made out alot,but this time it felt different.We both wanted it so bad.

I feel butterflies and my stomach and I kiss back.I bring my hands up and hold his neck.He put one of his hands in my breast,squeezing slowly.I open my mouth more giving him the opportunity to put his tounge inside me.After what seemed like an eternity of making out he pulled away.

He cupps his hand in my cheek.
"Now baby girl,say it."

"Your a genius."

"Good girl."he places a cheek on my neck and we lace our hands tohether.Not caring of we get caught by any teachers.And that is when it hit me.I fucking love Jace.