Eight

{ Jace }

My eyes flutter open, and I see That girl hovering over me, I need to find out her name...

She hugs me

" You're...choking...me..." I say and she lets go.

I apologize for the kiss, and she's ready to get up and take me to the nurse.

" Please...I don't want to go back.... Stay with me. " I say and slightly smile

I have a huge head ache.

She nods and I smile.

" Hey, I never caught your name... " I say swiftly.

" My names Jamie. " she responds.

" You have a pretty name " I smile.

It's total silence for a few minutes.

" You know, I didn't loose my virginity at 12, I'm actually a virgin " I say and get up, find a sharp rock, writing random things in the bark of a tree.

She seemed a bit surprised.

"Its just that all the popular people have already 'done it' and no offense,but alot of people thought that because you've dated every girl in the school..." Jamie says.

" I know, Ryder, she said if I don't ' Do her ' soon she's going to break up with me... And I guess she found a guy who'll do her.... under the bleachers " I say, remembering the moment Ryder and Bryan's lips touched, and I felt pain in my heart.

" But I didn't want to, because I knew, she only liked me for my face and body, we never really had a real conversation, all she wants to do is kiss me and make out with me..." I say and sigh.

" I thought your life was perfect..." Jamie says faintly.

I sigh and sit next to her, and smile.